Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was trying to order from them and it says they do shipping internationaly,but then when i go to pay i cant seem to get anywere,anyone help?

Hi!

I've ordered from drugstore.com about three times and have not had any problems....but I'm also ordering from within the US. Where exactly are you getting stuck in the order process?

W+S

im in the uk,it does say international orders but i dont no what im doing wrong

Hey Kel,

I just went through a pretend order at ds.com and got the following message when I tried to indicate an international shipping address....

checkout | international shipping

We're no longer able to offer international shipping orders. If you have questions on an international order that has already been placed, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-drugstore. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

We're still able to ship to the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO Military addresses at this time. All other international shipping is currently unavailable. For more information on our shipping policies click here.

I have no idea why the change, but hopefully you can find another on-line store for supplies in the UK.

Good luck!

W+S

thanks for doing that!!! im trying to get neutrogena oil free lotion i guess ill have to get alternative but i liked this one.ARGHHHHH