Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Almay moisturizer and primers?

Okay since my skin seems to get alot better lately , iam inlove with using make up to make it look alot better and well who doesnt like to use make up?

My questions are , about the almay daily moisturizer for oily skin (since my skin is oily) has anyone tried it? is it a good thing to use before applying make up and is it okay to use while having acne?

Also about primers ? whats the use of them and i noticed some of them have spf which i need coz my make up doesnt contain any of spfs and i need to protect my skin , so which primers would you suggest and what is the good things and bad things of using primers?

dont use almay skin clearing (it will break you out)use the moisterizer in the blue or purple bottles they makle your skin look healthy

There's this brand called lumene, that ive recently noticed. It's only sold on CVS (as far as i know) and their stuff seems pretty good. well, they got a couple of primers that are worth checking out. Though, i dont think they have an SPF....:(

Primers

Im specially interested in their Crystal Radiance Skin Tone Perfector, since i still have very noticeable post-acne marks on my face.

Okay since my skin seems to get alot better lately , iam inlove with using make up to make it look alot better and well who doesnt like to use make up?

My questions are , about the almay daily moisturizer for oily skin (since my skin is oily) has anyone tried it? is it a good thing to use before applying make up and is it okay to use while having acne?

Also about primers ? whats the use of them and i noticed some of them have spf which i need coz my make up doesnt contain any of spfs and i need to protect my skin , so which primers would you suggest and what is the good things and bad things of using primers?

I just left a post about this in another thread... but this is the primer i use..

IPB Image

ITS THE BEST! it has like two shades...for warm/cool skin tones. It also has SPF25 in it. It makes your makeup go on sooooo much smoother (especially if you have a breakout)... I really like it.

I got mine at Target or you can try drugstore.com

I just left a post about this in another thread... but this is the primer i use..

IPB Image

ITS THE BEST! it has like two shades...for warm/cool skin tones. It also has SPF25 in it. It makes your makeup go on sooooo much smoother (especially if you have a breakout)... I really like it.

I got mine at Target or you can try drugstore.com

What is it ? i cant really see whats written on it...i cant tell what brand is it :confused: , if you can state it please that would help alot

But i really need something that moisturizer for my oily skin , does anyone know of a good oily skin moisturizer ? and primers are they oil free , wont clog pores ? do they control shine ?

dont use almay skin clearing (it will break you out)use the moisterizer in the blue or purple bottles they makle your skin look healthy

skin clearing? iam not sure but what i saw for the oily skin was a yellow one and it said a daily moisturizer , is that what your talking about?

What is it ? i cant really see whats written on it...i cant tell what brand is it :confused: , if you can state it please that would help alot

Its called "vital radiance" primer.... its oil free

drugstore.com has more info.

:)

Its called "vital radiance" primer.... its oil free

drugstore.com has more info.

Guest blackheadben

revlon has discontinued vital radience.

i havent checked the reviews but i checked the site and it did say it will discontinued the end of this year.

Anyways , does anyone have a good thing that i can use that wont clog pores , break me out and make my make up go smoother ?