Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GatorFan

Ice on face

I've suffered with acne for years, starting as a teenager. I've done it all...Accutane, accupuncture, diet, air, water, massage, on and on. Anyway, what I want to say is one of the resulting problems I've had is oversized pores and redness, which I hate. :mad: But I just found this thing that applies ice to my face! :D called an Ice Caddy. Found it online while looking for injectable fillers for my scars. I've been using it now for three weeks...putting it on in the morning while I get ready for work. It feels great and shrinks my pores and cools the redness. Has anyone else tried it? It's basically for people who have had cosmetic surgery injections, but I use it for my pores. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has tried it. THanks. ;)

Thats the thing i dont understand...why dont most use ICE ON THEIR FACE. Same here i've used accutance 3 times, but nothing like ICE ON MY FACE, i use it everymorning and night then use a regular face wash after it....Feels Fucking GREAT, my pores are super tight, like baby face, Helps clear away redness and all of this in one week or two...ive even seen my scars come down whoa...CAn wait too see what afters after acouple of MOnths :surprised: