Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest adele morgan

last night I had an epiphany

Guest adele morgan

I've been upset and crying over my acne for months. But last night I got angry - and it made me feel better!

I tried to stop it early, but to no avail. I've done everything I was told to do. Topicals, antibiotics, went back on the birth control pill (my acne erupted once I stopped taking it), and now I've been on Accutane for 2 months so far.

My pimples are gone, but more bumpy blackheads keep coming, and pores are just getting bigger and bigger. I don't know why! And this logically does not make sense due to the stopping of over-oil production by the Accutane.

I've literally driven myself crazy over this pore problem.

Last night, I was talking to my mother on the phone, and instead of shedding tears, i was so angry! I kept thinking, why the f$%^& is this happening to me? I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do! When is this going to stop? How long am I going to LET this affect my life? My marriage? My relationships?

And I finally got angry about my problem. I want it to JUST LEAVE ME ALONE and let me be how i was before these months of hell came along!

There. I fel better now.

My pimples are gone, but more bumpy blackheads keep coming, and pores are just getting bigger and bigger. I don't know why! And this logically does not make sense due to the stopping of over-oil production by the Accutane.

It's just temporary purging. Be patient.