Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
New Me

Pharmacy List

I love this board!

Can someone with access login on iPledge and find out what pharmacies are listed? Does location matter? Or is every CVS using iPledge? National program? I figure the derm will know, but I wanted to get a better idea of what I'm in for.

I live in small town. I will most likely have to travel more than an hour to find a dermatologist that will prescribe Accutane. I have been to the local dermatologist (visits our area every other Saturday) and every question I asked his answer was Retin-A. He must be about 75 and the skin on his face is wrinkle-free and tight. The backs of his hands are wrinkled. Anyway, I went to him twice and never went back. I have been on Retin-A Micro for two years, 3-4 years of tetracycline (stopped that this summer), Differin Gel, BP and Salicylic acid cleansers. I also do Glycolic peels at home 2-3 times a month.

I will be making my phone calls tomorrow to find the closest dermatologist.

New Me

i think most pharmacies are registered with ipledge. i can't log into the website at the moment but i know it goes by individual pharmacy, not not just national chains, you can call the pharmacies near your house to find out if they are registered, like i said before most are.