Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

do you feel better about yourself when you see someone with more acne?

Be honest.

I can say I honestly do .. but it's not like I feel superior .. I just kind of say to myself, "damn! My acne could be much worse"

Guest T-Virus

Yeah it does make me feel better I have to admit.

No I don't. I feel worse for them. coz I know how it feels.

Bullcrap, 'course you do! Admit it, you won't go to hell for saying it! (unless you're gay, or a jew, or had an abortion, or have pre-marital sex, or are not catholic)

No I don't. I feel worse for them. coz I know how it feels.

Bullcrap, 'course you do! Admit it, you won't go to hell for saying it! (unless you're gay, or a jew, or had an abortion, or have pre-marital sex, or are not catholic)

I really don't though!

On a nice note you will get to the point when you want to help them and even people with scars.

Because you will look fine, and want to help.

I dont blame you though, I felt the same sometimes........

Kinda like skinny and Fat people...........

I kind of get mixed feelings. It makes me sad to see them like that because noone deserves to have acne like that. But at the same time after seeing them, then looking at myself in the mirror, I feel a little better, but the feeling doesn't really last long. It also gives me that "I'm not alone" feeling.

Be honest.

I can say I honestly do .. but it's not like I feel superior .. I just kind of say to myself, "damn! My acne could be much worse"

same here, :wall:

I actually always feel the need to recommend them products, but i never do. :doubt: I don't want to hurt their feelings. :confused: And yes i feel grateful i don't have it worse. :rolleyes:

No I dont feel better one bit because you have to remember thats how other people see us, with acne, so what is there to be positive about that? So when I see people with acne and maybe worse it always makes me more aware that I still have acne, WE still have acne.

Be honest.

i think that and i also think... "god.. i need to look better."

Guest ihatespots

definitely makes me feel slightly better.especially when ur in a confined space,like today some girl on my bus had bad acne,mines is probly worse but made me feel less alienated :)

kinda but i also want to help them.

I dont even wanna try that. Acne is way to complicated, I couldn't even help myself when I had it, so why tell people shit that didn't work for me?