Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omg. ur so beautiful! ur a very beautiful part-asian (sorry had to stress that coz u lookd more asian in the photo)! :wub:

awwww... thank youu!!! though im not part asian..... i wish i was... haha... even though many times when i've jokingly told people that i was half japanese (just to see what they would say) a lot of people bought it and said they could easily tell.. haha... so who knows... maybe theres something going on in my ancestry that i don't know about. :lol: but i'm totally asian on the inside. or i was in a past life. i had to have been. it would be the only thing that explains my obsession with asian culture that i've had my entire life.

and you are so pretty too!!!! i've noticed it before and never said anything... but for the record you are totally hot :dance:

aww thanks mousey. :wub:

my usual haircut makes ppl around here and in korean air think im korean.

funny sometimes i pretend i am so as not to embarrass them when they speak in slightly broken english to me.

is that u in ur profile photo?

yes indeed

wow........................................ :surprised: my mouth wont close. where do you live? plz be florida :).

Guest T-Virus

I once told my friends that I was 1/4 Japanese. They actually believed me :confused: My brother, however, really does look like he's half Japanese.

Guest T-Virus

small eyes, tvee?

I don't actually find that all Japanese people have small eyes. I thought that was more common with Chinese people. It's just the colour of his eyes and they way they slope.