Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi i have been using proactive system for years and i am affraid to stop using it, its the only thing that has kept my acne down. i dotn get much but a pimple here and there our a cyst a couple times a year..which is good for me cuz ive got bad acne when off this, i want to switch to somthing that will clear me almost completly.

I think i might try dans regm, can anyone that has used proactiv tell me if this is better? no poitn switching if im not going to see better results and risk getting a bad breakout over it.

the regm looks alot like the proactiv system so why does it wokr better if it does?

He says to use a 2.5 bp so could i still use the proactiv BP instead of the BP recomended on the regm?

do u think i will still have the breakout like most get since ive been on a simular product?

thanks for reading i know its a lot of Q but i need to ask before makign this big step smile.gif

i was in the same shoes as your a couple days ago.

Ive been using proactiv for a few years and it worked awesome. however over the last summer i have been breaking out bad and proactiv just want helping.

So i started dans reg yesterday actually. I think its going to work alot better then the proactiv sytem, plus its alot cheaper as well.

I suggest you switch. If it doesnt work out you can always go back.

[-( Proactiv didn't really work for me. sort of cleared my skin but made it look extra shiny and oily. Try dan's reg. It's so much better. Your skin feels much cleaner and much less greasy.

good luck

I wouldn't and don't use the two, but if I had to pick, I would definetly use Dan's regiment. Pro-Active can get expensive too!