Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lala

acne cure vs Dan regimen

I have been using Dan's regimen and it works ok. But I was wondering....which do u think would work better? Dan's regimen: BP in the morning and night

Or

acne cure regimen : GA in the morning and BP at night?

I was on Dan's regimen for two months and it worked alright but i still constantly was gertting outbreaks. I bought the acne cure book and have been following it precisely for two weeks and my skin next to perfect. i would definitly recomend following that book rather then doing Dans regimen

wat glycolic acid do u use. i tried to find one in the drugstore and didnt find any. Also, the book recommends taking a multi vitamin. I just got one but now i see that it has 50 mcg of iodine in it and iodine irritates acne. Should i buy a new one or is the amount too small to matter?

if your face permits why not do them both together? For me, my regimen is like 80% acne cure and and 20% dan's regimen, I keep all the acne cure steps but I add in dan's regimen in the morning, and it's working better for me than just doing the acne cure alone.

anyway it's up to you.

good luck.

I'm starting an acne cure/dan regimine. My history with acne is kind of a weird one. I got my first bad breakout when i was 9 and it was moderate acne. My skin really cleared about a year ago when I started using B5 and tetracyclin. Now it is mild acne and scars. I have already been on dan's regimine for a couple weeks and it has really helped the mild acne on my forhead. But i'm greedy and want better results. I'm not going to stop until my face is completely clear and I have even skin tone. I've already been using SA and BP so the only new things will be the ice and the glycolic acid. I've had glycolic acid peels in the past and they work well but only temporarily.

my products are

neutrogena on the spot 2.5% BP

neutrogen oil free cleanser 2%SA

glycolic acid 8%

neutrogena oil free moisturizer

I do acne cure in the morning and at night I do the SA and lots of bp, no ice anymore, just lots and lots of bp

ya the ice thing doesnt look like it's really necesesary. But i'm afraid that if i put BP on in the morning too with the GA and the SA that's it's gonna really dry out my skin. But i'm also afraid that if i stop the BP in the morning then some of the zits will come back. wat do u guys think