Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
org01

How to make your acne worse

to get accutane

background info.

i got a call from my doctor yesterday to see me instead of seeing me in Nov. 22. so i talked to him he checked up my respiratory etc. then i ask for a referral for a derm. he did something so i saw my derm earlier. IVE NEVER THOUGHT ID SAY THIS BUT , ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY ACNE WORSE? my acne right now are really not that bumpy because its winter time and dry skin cause them to not appear red but after winter time my skin is really moderate to mildy sever. i told the derm i tried everything, he said to try antibiotics. so i said no . he called like two other persons to convince me not to use accutane and my mom was not fighting for me so basically she was just in the room watching me turning down all this prescriptions that i dont want to take , i took them before so i said i dont want to waste another months of disappointment my mom agree with my decision but didnt really depend me(plus she doesnt speak english that well..). i said its my last resort to my derm. it wasnt a real appointment more like my regular doctor push me fast to him as soon as possible (sorry my grammar is not really good) so i have another appointment Nov. 20. id like to have a female derm because my derm right now seem so unsensitive buff guy. i dont feel good right now.., any replies? encouragements,advice w/e . whats your input to this.

how to make acne worse..

you have an other appointment with the same derm? just tell him everything you have tried and you are ready to try accutane. explain to him that your acne gets better in the winter. if that doesn't work, try the antibiotics first and when they don't work maybe he will give you accutane. if not find a new dermatologist.

don't clean your pillows or sheets..don't wash your face? eat lots of the wrong foods (sugar, starches)

i was ready to drink syrup lmao. i know this sounds stupid but i really need accutane. winter is nice to my skin but after winter BAM. lol ill do that. you know i change my bedsheets every weekend i didnt know that helps lol. i wont change it for 3 weeks..

:lol: let me know if it helps, I wish you luck on getting Accutane ;)

thanks lol. what your taking accutane? you have flawless skin!

this actually isn't a strange request....... it comes up often!

all I would say to do is not treat your acne at all until your appointment.

the doctor is clearly a stubborn person. Dont think about trying t make your acne worse cause then he will only persuade u even more to get these cheap perscriptions. besides, acne is acne, u can't control it.

seriously dont be dumb thats the last thing u want to do just to get accutane.What if in the process u give urself scars and they last for life?Or red marks that last months or even years?Please think before you try anything.

:lol: let me know if it helps, I wish you luck on getting Accutane ;)

thanks lol. what your taking accutane? you have flawless skin!

You're too sweet :) I just finished today

LOL....i think its funny people trying to make thier acne worse.i remember the post about someone saying put COOKING oil on his bacne....just picture that :shifty: