Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I heard really great things with Proactiv toner would it be ok to somethings mix it with other things?

Oh yea, what's the deal with AcneFree stuff, is it good or something? (I have moderate acne with a lot of red-marks)

I don't know about ProActiv/Acnefree, but they look like the exact same thing. Maybe you should try using Dan Kern's regimen?

Proactiv has worked for a lot of people (my best friend is hooked on it) but, unfortunately it did nothing for me. the set as a whole is very drying, specially the lotion, its very irritating. the toner is actaully kinda nice actually. as for mixing it with other stuff, i dont see why not. i did it, and it didnt cause any strange reactions.

AcneFree is basicly supposed to be a cheaper alternative (half the price) for proactiv, it claims it works just as well. i havent tried it though.

i must tell you, that there was a guy on here about a week ago who said that proactiv caused him to get these terrible pimples, he even had to go on accutane. ill try to find his thread.

I used Proactive for a long time but I didn't use the toner much because I wasnt sure of the purpose. I got good results using the scrub/wash (not sure what its called) and just a dab of the medication when and where I needed it. It worked really great for me (for moderate acne with some very nasty cystic acne on the cheek bones).

Guest blackheadben

Their toner was horrible. It literally fried my skin.