Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Debating whether to try this as it seems different to all the other available treatments. What do you think?

ahhh.. freederm gel made my face peel and burn.. but i had a huge spot on my back and when i used it on there it dried the skin but reduced redness.

also its a total ripoff! if you find it cheap or something then sure try it but i think i paid £8 for a very very small tube

Erm.. I've used it and I've stopped using it.

On me it didn't help, whatsoever, but then nor did Retin-A and other topical lotions... So I guess I'm just disadvantaged.

Give it a go - it might work for you, in the same way it's worked for many more people.

In regards to StrLight's comment about it being a "total ripoff", may I suggest buying it off eBay! I've previously managed to nabble two tubes for the same price as what you'd pay in the shops for one tube!

Good luck

it works alright, but its really expensive and not cost effective.

i used it for 2 weeks as my friend bought some and didnt like it so he gave it to me.

I've tried it but didn't find it very successful. I have far more success with dan's BP. Having said that though, I didn't slather on the freederm (because of the price) so maybe that would have helped it work.