Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know what your going through, I almost quit my work too once all because of acne. I ended up missing lots and always said I was sick.

Every sunday I get really anxious, start to freak out, start bawling, obsess about how awful my skin is, which really makes it worse, and then i start to shake and I can't stop. This also happens some random mornings AT WORK. and i just can't do that anymore :ninja:

im probably gonna get fired from work. i only missed 1 day in nearly 5 years (i was at hospital). but after i get my peel done im gonna miss like 4 consecutive days :(.

yeah. finally acne has won this battle. I can't do it anymore :( Either I quit or I end up in the psych ward .

thank you ACNE. :wall:

If I were you....I will keep FIGHTING with the acnes until I WIN! I believe I can win!

Stay STRONG!

yeah. finally acne has won this battle. I can't do it anymore :( Either I quit or I end up in the psych ward .

thank you ACNE. :wall:

Hey if you got a sugar daddy to keep you rolling, then 'Hell Yes' quit your job. But I rather hear that you stay strong and work through it all.

I know this probably won't help much...but I looked at the pictures in your gallery and I can honestly say that your skin looks very very good! Seriously it does!

However, I understand what you're talking about. I've almost quit work numerous times for the same reason. I go into a panic and fight with my skin every night before bed....and then I panic every morning too. It sucks!

awww hang in there!!! to be totaly honest with you, you are very pretty :D

some people just naturaly look pretty and you cant even notice their acne...your one of those people!

XxOoxX

awww hang in there!!! to be totaly honest with you, you are very pretty :D

some people just naturaly look pretty and you cant even notice their acne...your one of those people!

XxOoxX

well i called in sick today and i'm trying to decide whether or not I'm gonna quit :think:

i really really don't want to surrender to acne but I don't know if i can handle more panic attacks

I mean i guess i COULD wear some makeup again, for a while. But I really don't want to :(

I dunno what to do :wall:

im probably gonna get fired from work. i only missed 1 day in nearly 5 years (i was at hospital). but after i get my peel done im gonna miss like 4 consecutive days :(.

Why 4 days? What's the acid concentration? I got a peel on Friday, and all I've had so far is a small patch of flaking on my chin.

Why 4 days? What's the acid concentration? I got a peel on Friday, and all I've had so far is a small patch of flaking on my chin.

i dont know but it says i'll be light yellow for a few hours after, then very red for like 2 days, then red and peeling for another 2-3. i'll just say i got sunburned -_-.

i dont know but it says i'll be light yellow for a few hours after, then very red for like 2 days, then red and peeling for another 2-3. i'll just say i got sunburned -_-.

Hahaaaa...there you go :)

I looked at your pictures and it wasn't overly bad, I don't think you should quit work at the pictures you wore make up I couldn't even notice that you have acne.

Sometimes i feel like quiting my job but i need the money to buy stuff that i really want (clothes , accessories...etc) but most important is to have money for my skin treatments that i do every month to get rid of the red marks.

Edit : whoa , i just looked at your picture and your skin is nothing , you can cover it up and it wont be noticed at all , and specialy you dont have alot of red marks on one spot (specialy like cheeks ) , if my skin was like that i would be out 24/7.

Hun, you've got NOTHING! Seriously.. it's all in your head. Don't quit work because of a little tiny zit that you've got.. i'm sure no one has even noticed! You don't even have an "acne problem" so to speak. Cheer up :) I would be so happy if I had your skin. ;)

stick with work. so you can save some money for peels :). umm, im getting a peel done next week. i'll take pics of my progress. if it helps, i'll post them.

stick with work. so you can save some money for peels :). umm, im getting a peel done next week. i'll take pics of my progress. if it helps, i'll post them.

yay okay :)

thank you all so much btw!! you guys are awesome <333

but i just dont see how you cna look at this

IPB Image

and say my skin is NICE? er :ninja:

maybe it is just a lot of red marks and not that many zits

but i think its far from being nice :(

i can't see how im so far gone that i just imagine it to be so bad either

man its confusing. I hear one thing but i SEE a whole other story

maybe its because my skin continues to get worse and worse?

i HEAR that it's not that bad and it makes me think okay i CAN go to work but then i SEE it and think wtf HELLNO ew you are not going anywhere :wall:

gah :(

I'm starting to wonder now if I need mental help more than acne help

Sometimes I want to skip work too, especially when I know I'll be dealing people. But I know if I get fired or quit I'll never be able to afford all the crap I buy to put on my face.

Yeah, your skin really isn't bad! I recently broke out terribly and skipped a day of work, because I have a cyst the size of a dime under my left eye. I have to go in tomorrow and I work in retail so I know it's going to be tough. So yeah, I totally understand not wanting to go to work, but don't quit your job! You're really pretty, and I doubt anyone that looks at you even notices the mild acne you have.