Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Irish-Oria

Sleeping Around, how can u do it?

Guest Irish-Oria

My friend Lucy sleeps around with loads of guys, and I think its disgusting. Maybe im a bit uptight cus I have more to deal with Acne etccccc. I just think its not nice! Im going to tell her today that I dont agree with what she is like at the mo. But it seems everyone does it... I feel a loner.

guysxxx

heya yknow i can get the bus down to Cork today....I could be there in like 2 hours...I'd turn that frown upside down for suuuuure...we could even the score with that bitch Lucy :P

A lot of people go through this stage, I did at about 18......4 years later I just can't imagine doing it. Most of the time though people need to realise things things on their own......unless she sleeps with your bf etc then don't be too harsh on her!

Guest Irish-Oria

heya yknow i can get the bus down to Cork today....I could be there in like 2 hours...I'd turn that frown upside down for suuuuure...we could even the score with that bitch Lucy :P

hehe xx maybe u should lol

A lot of people go through this stage, I did at about 18......4 years later I just can't imagine doing it. Most of the time though people need to realise things things on their own......unless she sleeps with your bf etc then don't be too harsh on her!

Yes... i see what your saying. I wont tell her that she is disgusting but what she chooses to do is. I havnt got a bf, so she wouldnt do that, i dont think she would anyway but you know what pretty gals are like! I dont think I could ever sleep around!! xx

I do it, I know it’s bad but it just happens, I know people see me doing it and think I’m a bad person. It’s hard to explain why I do it but I guess it just comes to how insecure I am as a person and my fear of commitment.

Guest Irish-Oria

I do it, I know it’s bad but it just happens, I know people see me doing it and think I’m a bad person. It’s hard to explain why I do it but I guess it just comes to how insecure I am as a person and my fear of commitment.

Yeah you probably do it to make urself feel better about the way u look xx

At the time I was just having fun it wasn't about being insecure I was just enjoying life (a bit too much really, drink drugs etc) now I realise that sometimes things aren't worth it. Although it might be fun to be with different blokes all the time other people will judge and unless your a strong enough person not to care at all, it's just better not to do it.

my friend is going through that phase at the mo too, I dunno some people are just like that. Wouldnt fancy it myself but sure different strokes and all that!

I think as kittiicat said it is to do with self esteem and all that but I wouldnt give out to her for it, its her own choice at the end of the day really.

My friends used to tease me about being innocent but Id take being called innocent over slutty anyday!

Guest Irish-Oria

At the time I was just having fun it wasn't about being insecure I was just enjoying life (a bit too much really, drink drugs etc) now I realise that sometimes things aren't worth it. Although it might be fun to be with different blokes all the time other people will judge and unless your a strong enough person not to care at all, it's just better not to do it.

But when drugs drink are involved you will forgot to be clean and get an STD. That what you gotta to be careful!! When I go out and drink Im scared I might get into trouble cus I dont know what im doing half the time! but my male friend looks after me. Im insecure about myself but i dont need to sleep around, it would make me feel worse thinkin they will see me ance and my little boobs lol! xx

My friends used to tease me about being innocent but Id take being called innocent over slutty anyday!

Yeah me 2 gal! I kiss guys alot! only wen i dont hv spots near my mouth. i gave given oral sex but thats it! and im 18! I think im pretty good.

My friend lucy has lost count with how many ppl she has had sex with!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is horrible!!!!

My friend lucy has lost count with how many ppl she has had sex with!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is horrible!!!!

that is nasty!! is she only 18 too?!! she'll probably regret that someday!

My friend Lucy sleeps around with loads of guys, and I think its disgusting. Maybe im a bit uptight cus I have more to deal with Acne etccccc. I just think its not nice! Im going to tell her today that I dont agree with what she is like at the mo. But it seems everyone does it... I feel a loner.

whats wrong with that?i love sluts! how could u not?

I don't have a problem with people sleeping around I just feel sory for those who then end up regretting it because of how others react to it.

Trust me I have a lot of bloke mates and the way they talk about girls sometimes is disgusting....I would rather be considered as a true friend rather than a girl who is an easy lay and that's why they chat to them....plus there is no way they see you as gf material if you have slep with 3 of their mates for example.

In theory I don't have a problem with people doing what they like, a l;ot just don't realise how it will affect their life.

Guest Irish-Oria

that is nasty!! is she only 18 too?!! she'll probably regret that someday!

Yes definitely! My friend Matt says she must hav a vagina like a bucket!! I do laugh but she created that situation for herselff,

Guest Irish-Oria

how do u outline other peoples posts?

U press Quote and Reply hunnie, but she shuoldnt think sluts are great!!! They most likely have STDs!!

how do u outline other peoples posts?

U press Quote and Reply hunnie, but she shuoldnt think sluts are great!!! They most likely have STDs!!

im a dude adem not a she n 1 in 8 got cold sores herpis sinflex or however u speel it no one practis safe kissing

Guest Irish-Oria

I have never had a coldsore or herpes or anything! Thank you very much!!!

I have never had a coldsore or herpes or anything! Thank you very much!!!

And I’ve never had an STD. I think you'll find that most girls that sleep around aren't stupid or irresponsible, I don’t do unsafe sex and I know there is a lot of other girls out there that share this view with me.

u could have it and not ever have a flare up just be a carier. sharing drinks cigs whatever herpes hep whatever. i wont even share drinks with my brother coz u cant always tell

Guest ilovepancakes

sleeping around is nasty. stds,pregnancy, hurt feelings and lice, its pretty gross . Youre exchanging bodily fluids with random strangers.

Guest ANajmi85

I could never sleep around. Me and my current girlfriend for a little over 2 years were thinking about having sex, but after college, we're going seperate ways so she started doubting it.

Guest No Pride

A LOT of young women do this, even older women as well. There are a ton of reasons why but think about it for a second. Most guys would NOT get laid if it weren't for these women. Most guys/girls aren't up for commitment at a young age. I've noticed that most of these girls have had or are currently in a 'bad' relationship with a bad boy boyfriend or some crazy guy. I once spent the night with a friend of a friend who I thought was cute and pretty interesting. We had a really passionate night and, because I thought her interesting, I was up for a relationship. Nope, not her. She's hung up on a bad boy who steals gifts and gives them to her. She told my friend I was a sloppy kisser WTF. Shes get's around a lot. She PISSED me off and I dont care how cute you are, you arent going to be in my reality if you are an asshole.

im a dude adem not a she n 1 in 8 got cold sores herpis sinflex or however u speel it no one practis safe kissing

I thought it was something ridculuously high like 90% of the worlds pop have the coldsore virus? maybe not so high but a coldsore doesnt make someone a slut in fairness!

I guess I just have more self respect than to be able to jump into bed and be intimate with a person I dont know.

But sure tis everyones personal choice I guess