Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meeraboots

anyone use revlon colorstay foundation?

No, but I have the colorstay concealer which is pretty good. I'd like to try the foundation but its kind of difficult to pick the right shade from drugstore brands. I need a yellow toned one but all the ones I've tried (mostly from L'Oreal) turn out too pink.

I like the Revlon Colorstay in the original bottle with 6spf. It's oil free and covers up almost anything. I just tried it with a foundation brush and it lays on so smooth. Before I was using a damp cosmetic sponge but the brush seems to make it feel lighter, yet I'm still getting the coverage. My foundation brush is taklon so it can be rinsed clean after eash use which is also a plus. Revlon also has a powder, New Complexion Powder it's supposed to be Oil Free also. Just purchased this in Even Out shade, which is kinda yellow, but covers up redness and works good over the revlon foundation. I use a powder brush instead of the powder puff that comes with the compact. Just wanted to add my 2 cents.....

Does the Revlon Color Stay come with a loose powder as well to go over the foundation? I went to look for the powder but could not find it, I like a loose powder over my foundation (it covers up more). Does this foundation cover the scars good with out the powder if there is not one?