Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just want to kill myself or something, pretty much need to say, first of all sorry for my very-very bad english...

I have 2 best friends, we leave pretty close to each other, but i didn't see they by 1.5 year. Why? Now pls imagine this : -I AM NOT GOING OUTSIDE

FOR 1.5 year-

ONLY my room for 1.5 years, gosh, i cant believe it. I am 17, i am going to college in 6 months... I dont know what i am going to do THAT time, if my acne will be still here, i...

I just cant go. You know, i have been in my room in 1.5 years (can u beat my record?)..

Sorry for long stupid stuff.. Thats the real situation - last year, in december

we (i and my 2 best friends) are going to celebrate New year together, but.. my acne was so bad, so i just phoned one of them and say : Sorry, i cant, i am injured. Just imagine this.... now, after ONE YEAR of sitting in my room, speaking with my friends every day by phone, by interenet staff, (icq, etc) I LOOKING IN MY MIRROR AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF seriosly, ONE YEAR, and New Year is coming, i cant just go to them. Why? Becouse i often see how they make fun of acne suffers and just yeasterday one of them says (he thinks he was just joking around and this isnt true)

"Hey, i realise why u dont coming to us - U just turned in a acne person!"

I told that "No, i am not..." Gosh..

i cant believe, ONE year, just like one day, last year in this moment i was crying so bad, god... just sitting alone in my room and thinking that in next year i will be defeat my acne and all will be fine..last year i was praing for the NEXT year, THIS YEAR, i now i looking at myself, see what i dont want to see, scared like hell, crying, i dont know what to do.

Maybe make-up can save me? But i afraid they realise that i wear it, i mean..that was 1.5 year, they will just LOOK and LOOK at me, at my skin..

Yes, i use alot staff for acne, i was trying exersise, it dont helps me. Now i am trying to not masturbate (yea, nothing fun in this) for last 2 monts to maybe improve my skin, maybe it will help....

Thanks for the listening, i am just want to post it, it makes me feel just a bit better, telling someone what i cant tell to anybody personal..

Xino, I'm so sorry to hear about this situation you're in. But please believe that you can control your acne, you just need to find what's right for you. What have you tried? And where do you live?

I understand your fear of seeing your friends, but locking yourself away and not leaving your room is never the solution. If your friends are real friends, they will see past your acne to your real self (cheesy but true).

Good luck.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

I agree with Vanessa.

No worries my friend- if your acne matters more to your friends than you, dump them- still young, find more friends!!!

Xino...the other strange thing with acne is the more you worry and think about it the worse it tends to get. No doubt in part because you tend to touch your face all the time. Being out and about (even though it is really tough when you're feeling unattractive and down) does help...it helps you feel better about your life and it really does improve your skin.

tnx for the answers, its nice..

school? No i dont need becouse i already deal with it year ago, just college in next 6 months

i live in russia, i didnt try dans regime simply becouse in russia the only product which include bp is oxy, clerasil and some other, they realy doens helps me, and now i just try ice, gentle cleaning and zinc-based cream called "curiosin"

I dont have any white heads, but alot red marks on my cheeks and.. i dont know what that called, like "red heads"

i dont realy much look in mirrors in home, spesially my bathroom mirror - the reason why - that becouse bathroom mirrors is the worsest. now imagine the stupidity of my : i tryed the "nothing to do with skin, and DONT look in any mirrors in 3 monts.. So yea, i DID that, but when i came to the mirror that was like.. eh, i just dont need to write, right?

My family do all that crap a bit worse, i have a mom, which says every time : "Just go wash your face and go outside"..

I have a brother, hi is 20 years old with PERFECT skin, which says

"Oh, u just alright" And what really piss me off is when he do some crap like playing games, whatever and he is unsuccess in this, he is really in a bad mood, 2 days ago i just tell him : How can u be like that, if i only have a half of your skin condition i will be happyest(eh?) person in the world.. then i almost cry.. You know, all have dreams.. And my dream is just wake up in the morning and go to bath, look in the mirror without fear, without crying, and have OTHER problems, other problems that you can fix just by trying hard, thats my dream, tnx

Aw thats really nice, i think it's great that you're sharing your feelings with us. I understand what you mean when you say that some people don't appreciate what they've got.

With your skin, sometimes doing nothing can be the worst thing you can do, it just gets worse, but you never know, at least you tried. What about ordering the products off the internet, is it possible to get them delivered to russia.

Just hang in there, it will eventually get better, you need to try some of the different treatments available and see which one works for you, never give up, just keep trying. I know it must be hard whent he products are so hard to come by.

Good Luck! smile.gif

dont we all want that.. tongue.gif,but it definitly wont become reality in one night.Did you ever stopped to consider that the reason your acne didnt get cured is because you stayed indoors?.Al the ppl i know even with the slightest acne stay indoors 80% of the day.

much has been said, just want to add in : look around the boards for other regimens that might help you with products avaliable in Russia, if worst come to worst, try ordering online or something like that...though I'm not sure about Russia's rules regarding overseas packages containing prescriptions etc.

Hang in there, don't give up...never give up.

love,

eth

xino, you said the Oxy in Russia contains bp - maybe you should give Dan's regimen a go with this? I know you said it didn't work but you haven't tried it according to the regimen yet - just a thought. Most of us in the UK are using Oxy on-the-spot since we don't have the Neutrogena version here.

Also try to get out of the house for a walk at least. Maybe go out jogging early in the morning when there aren't many people around? It won't cure your acne but you will feel a lot better - being indoors all day every day is bad.

Like hikarino said, look around the boards. Even when bp didn't work for some people they found other products and ways to improve their skin.

Best of luck.