Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gbdavidx

Clear Skin Regimen

Dan, normally i don't do this, but the products you have and mentioned are awesome! I started in July i think the 10th or 11, its in my sig i think. Anyways, I have being using the products twice a day. Although i have some scars, my skin looks so much better then it has in the past! I am no longer getting new pimples, been probably 1-2 weeks. I'm just amazed at the results! I'm def. much happier then i was before. I wish i would've taken before and after photos. I do have some scars however and wish i could've started it before. Anyways, i will continue to buy from you until the day i don't get acne. I truly think i got it from my dad cause he said his was a lot worse, i'm 21 and he said he stopped getting it around 23-24, so hopefully i can ease off the products by then! Just time will tell. Anyways, i'm glad i stuck with it cause my skin does look so much better!

yay!!! i had a similar experience. now i deal only with a few red marks which are getting lighter and lighter everyday!

yeah no kidding, its awesome, i haven't really drank starbucks before until about a month ago and i thought for some reason it wasn't working, so i stopped (drinking coffee) for a couple weeks and i haven't gotten any pimples, i had a star buck's a couple days ago, hence the next morning i had a zit (small but it was there), when i came home from work the zit was gone! its amazing now, like if i get any acne now it will be gone within 12-24 hours, but i still have some redmarks, but no current acne

Guest Sincerely_Me

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy the CSR is working for you!