Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rhododendron

Marijuana and Accutane

Seeing as though alcohol and accutane dont really mix to well i was just thinking what side effects there might be to mixing weed and tane. any thoughts?

and when they do the blood tests will they pick the weed up ?

i'm pretty sure they don't. they can't tell if you were drinking, only if your liver enzymes are high.

and when they do the blood tests will they pick the weed up ?

No. They're looking for specific things and that isn't one of them.

SO ARE YOU telling me its cool to blaze it up while on the Tane...ive TURNED down weed so many times this last 2 months....:(

well, what kind of stoner are you to not have researched it before ;)

I've been blazing potent herbs very regularly since I started tane about 1.5 months ago... doctor said it was fine to smoke weed... not necessarilly the amount I have but it shouldn't be different

Haven't realized anything different that tane could have interfered with

matty boy, sorry to say, but yes...... you could have been smoking up this whole time.... :lol:

but really, don't you feel better not being high all the time? I bet your lungs are happy for getting a break ;)

K definitive answer coming right here, no one else need reply. Lol not really, but I definitely have a contribution

You are reading the words of a once and returning (because I know I'll start again) chronic to the xxxxxxxx hardcore. Not bragging or anything, just letting you know credibility in the matter. At my worst I was going through quarters in 2 or 3 days, while I was on tane. I never had any problem related to it. At one point I thought I was coughing up blood in the morning but it turned out just to be blood from my nosebleeds getting into my phelgm (sick eh?)

If I can smoke 7 grams in 2 days and be ok, anyone else should be able to smoke modestly (fuck, immodestly for that matter) and be ok. I've read a lot of other posts about people smoking pot on tane and no one said it was a problem.

Either way, I don't suggest you smoke heavily because it really becomes stupid after a while. I'm a lightweight, always have been, but after smoking so much my highs lasted for 45 minutes. It would only be the first 10 minutes after taking like 5 bong hits that would be fun.

This Thursday 3 weeks of no smoking! wooo!

Hey :P

ive only smoked it once but since meeting a great gal at my park who is a heavy pothead ive been wanting to blaze a lil.im a non smoker :D but ive tried weed once and it was something allright! lol

NEVER turn down weed matty boy!!

I think my face has gotten BETTER since i started smokin every day!!!

Maybe its because weed also latches onto fat cells, just like accutane???

Anyway, I been smoking like every day since i started this crap and im fine :)

also, 7 grams in two days is stupid to smoke

do you realise if you are smoking good weed one hit will last you like 3 hours of just pure highness???

you're over doing it

try smoking one hit and then wait 20 mins, you'll be on cloud nine

NEVER turn down weed matty boy!!

I think my face has gotten BETTER since i started smokin every day!!!

Maybe its because weed also latches onto fat cells, just like accutane???

Anyway, I been smoking like every day since i started this crap and im fine :)

also, 7 grams in two days is stupid to smoke

do you realise if you are smoking good weed one hit will last you like 3 hours of just pure highness???

you're over doing it

try smoking one hit and then wait 20 mins, you'll be on cloud nine

Agree 100% my frend it was turning into a psychological dependence. I'm off it now.

And, not that I think people should start smoking weed as a way to help acne, but I think there might be some truth to what you're saying. Smoking weed wouldn't always necessarily make me relaxed, it would just zonk me out and decrease my reactivity to situations, thereby decreasing stress. It's not a hard and fast thing by any means, but I think for some people under circumstances, smoking pot might actually help your skin.

SHIT DUDE, why not, the latest study says it helps PREVENT cancer because it kills old debilitated cells.