Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ellis

Clindamycin Phosphate Usage

I got my perscription of this stuff and got a question, my mums funeral is tommrow, use it now or wait until saturday to start on it?, I don't wanna mega break out. :mad:

I got my perscription of this stuff and got a question, my mums funeral is tommrow, use it now or wait until saturday to start on it?, I don't wanna mega break out. :mad:

what? u have ur mums funeral tomorrow and ur worried abt a stupid breakout

omg

what? u have ur mums funeral is tomorrow and ur worried abt some stupid breakout

omg

it shouldn't break you out.

what? u have ur mums funeral tomorrow and ur worried abt a stupid breakout

omg

Oh go away if your not going to help me, thanks Jordan that's all I wanted to know. Actually I get painful cysts and I dont want them 10x more painful on that day thankyou that's why I asked.

Kinda... Wow.

You're worried about appearances when your mother died? Either way, if it's been highly stressful for youl ately since her death, than you'll probably break out anyhow.

I actually, kinda want you to. You put your looks before you mother.

Nice.

If you get painful cysts they won't be *more* painful because of some medication. At least, I've never heard of that but I could be wrong. I started Clind. Phos lotion yesterday and am okay today, so you'll probably be okay tomorrow if you start today. I sort of agree with everyone that your skin is probably the last thing you should be fretting over, but that is my personal opinion and people in times of stress/grieving sometimes focus on and get worked up over totally random little things (not that acne is a random little thing but comparatively, well, probably). At least I know I do that.

My condolences to you for the loss of your mother.

Well, no offens,e and just playing devil's advocate, but we have no idea the relationship btew mother and child. Maybe she was an alcoholic? An abuser? Maybe she was sick for a really long time and her death is a blessing, and everyone's been prepared for this.

Just saying, don't jump to conclusions. PLUS, even if it isn't the above, stress can do really strange things to people...ever see someone completely disoriented and focusing on something stupid after a car accident? That's shock. It's normal.

Anyway...I have no idea if it'll reak you out more or not, but in my experience, it hasn't for me. It's made things get better.

My face looked crap for the funeral but I didn't care as long as it wasnt painful, I started on the clindamycin the day after and been using it for a few days now and seems to be helping(no redness or pain), trouble is it doesn't last very long so may need a new one soon.

Thanks for the replys.

And yes my mum has been sick for a long time and yes I do suffer from psychological problems because of this acne all these years, sorry I can't help it sometimes. :wall:

My face looked crap for the funeral but I didn't care as long as it wasnt painful, I started on the clindamycin the day after and been using it for a few days now and seems to be helping(no redness or pain), trouble is it doesn't last very long so may need a new one soon.

Thanks for the replys.

And yes my mum has been sick for a long time and yes I do suffer from psychological problems because of this acne all these years, sorry I can't help it sometimes. :wall:

I am using clindamycin as well. It's in lotion form. It's day seven and my face has actually seemed to get better. I'm not sure if I will get an initial breakout in the second week but so far it has definately gotten better. The other day I felt two cysts coming. I dabbed a thick paste of clinda on my face and left it overnight and they were gone by morning.

My condolences on your mom's death. Just pray for her.

And I hope you're feeling better.