Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WolfNerd

Quick moisturizer question

I've been using Eucerin and while it fades quickly it leaves an oily residue which I soppose it unavoidable. What I can't stand though is that after heavy sweating or getting wet my face turns white. As you can imagine sweating white is kind of noticable and embarrising.

Can anyone suggest anoth mostiurzer that works well with the BP wash which absorbs better?

Thanks

I've been using Eucerin and while it fades quickly it leaves an oily residue which I soppose it unavoidable. What I can't stand though is that after heavy sweating or getting wet my face turns white. As you can imagine sweating white is kind of noticable and embarrising.

Can anyone suggest anoth mostiurzer that works well with the BP wash which absorbs better?

Thanks

don't apply as much bp. everyone says to put on huge amounts because it works better... If you ask me once its in the pores your good. I dont use as much as everyone says too, but in my opinion its as absorbed as it could possibly be in my skin. Just take out a pea-sized amount and rub it in a circular motion into your skin, and all around untill their is nothing visible left. In Dan's regimen, as i watched in the video, he put a huge amount on his face and swashed it all around for like 2 minutes... i dont think its neccesarry to use this much... its just drying out the very outside layer of your skin because theyres so much residue on the outside. If acne forms on the inside of teh skin why leave so much of this bp on the surface? I couldn't possibly rub that much bp into my skin, thats why your face turns white after you sweat, theres so much left on the surface of your skin. While bp is a great product, using too much is just unnecessary in my opinion. Lower the amount you use, applying small amoutns at a time to keep it from hardening on the outside of your skin and you'll be good. You should also look into using a SA product every 3 days or so to help with exfoliation. Dan's only method of exfoliation is the AHA moisturizer which you use, but i dont' think its enough. I use clearisil acne wipes(the pads are too iritating when you rub against your face) every 3 days and just gently rub across my face once. I used to have very bad acne, and i would cover my face in bp, when i lowered the amount i used and starting using the SA my skin cleared up. I'm completely clear right now, and my marks are fading quickly... good luck to you and sorry i wrote so muchhhhhhh