Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
komencanto

Results of the Acne Cure after 6 Weeks

Please vote in this poll and try to answer as correctly as you can. However, we want decent honest results, so please only answer if :

1. You have done the Acne Cure for 6 weeks or more.

2. You have used the Acne Cure exactly as in the book with products you are confident in.

3. You didn´t just break out. If you have had great succes for 6 weeks and broke out yesterday, don´t vote for the lowest option out of rage. It is damn frustrating, but try and see things in perspective of the whole time.

4. Don´t answer this just to try to swing people to your opinion. Please.

5. Try not to judge the acne cure on your red marks or scars. The Acne Cure can´t cure these not does it claim to, so try to judge on how much active acne you have.

Thanks for voting let´s see how this goes!

yes... this is a good poll! more people need to vote biggrin.gif

Me and my useless comment :-#

VOTE NOW ( but only if you've done it > 6 weeks)

I'm very very happy with my results.

My only issue is when I stop doing the Cure as I've been doing it, I break out. Not bad but I start getting pimples again so I go back to doing the whole routine. Mainly it's the ice packs that I've tried to quit and had breakouts. I wanted to get to maybe twice a week but I don't want ANY pimples. No such luck.

That's ok. At least I'm clear when I do the whole routine.

funny, its been 6 weeks exactly. well, i currently have very little active acne, just a few tiny whiteheads that are hardly noticable. i do have a considerable amount of red spots, but they are fading quickly. My last bad pimple was about 2 weeks ago but it has since died. I had been using clearsil 10% bp through highschool, usually 2x a day, with relatively good results. i think the problem was the soap i was using, and when i got to college and got lazy is when the problem escalated. I then made the mistake of using bar soap instead of my clearisil antibacterial face wash(which i now know sucks) which caused horrible breakouts, worse than i had for years. I am actually happy that i made this mistake now though because otherwise my acne would never have gotten so bad that i would have searched despereately online for a cure wink.gif its all about mild soap and 2.5 bp!!!

it seems like there are some people finding their acne getting worst after six weeks, sorry but I just find it strange, i guess there's no miracle cure huh.

Anyway I voted 5, great improvement, little active acne and it's few days past my week six. And I think I'm gonna continue on this perhaps for as long as it takes to get rid of all my acne.

so long.

Anyway has anyone been taking supplements as the book suggest? and if so, any significant help or improvement in skin texture, health etc?

I do think thats strange that people´s skin can get worse. They must be allergic to the chemicals or using too many for their skin.

Still, most people are doing ok.