Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys - looking to start the paleo / low gluten diet.

There was a bread that I ate when on the Atkins diet that simply had low carbs. Would this be sufficent for a low gluten diet? Or is there another type of bread that would work better for me? I am looking to buy at a grocery store/walmart.

Thanks

wuts a good substitute for bread?

white?wheat? none?

cuz i eat a lot of bread

for sandwiches

im sorry can somone elaborate for me, i attempted searching for it, but could find the specific topic regarding it

white?wheat? none?

cuz i eat a lot of bread

for sandwiches

im sorry can somone elaborate for me, i attempted searching for it, but could find the specific topic regarding it

I haven't found a good substitute for bread that is gluten free. I have tried rice bread but it is not bread as we know it. The brand I use (N ERG) sp? also does a yeast free version but these have to be toasted to be edible. Generally, if you want to avoid gluten containing bread, you are better off trying to avoid bread altogether in my view.

white?wheat? none?

cuz i eat a lot of bread

for sandwiches

I haven't found a good substitute for bread that is gluten free. I have tried rice bread but it is not bread as we know it. The brand I use (N ERG) sp? also does a yeast free version but these have to be toasted to be edible. Generally, if you want to avoid gluten containing bread, you are better off trying to avoid bread altogether in my view.

gosh darnit, i love sandwiches tho...thats like the healthiest thing i gots

also if any of you guys stop by ur local Vons or other supermarkets, theres this thing called Original Submarine Dressing. OMG dat shit is the bomb. its basically a sauce thing you put on ur sandwich. and i declared that I would Not give this up, evne if it causes me acne, unless it gives me cancer, which it might. but fudge it

litle clear bottle with green content and a red cap

*excuse me from diverging the topic, i love bread tho

Glutino's fiber bread is pretty good. Don't buy the gf breads made only from rice flour - they tend to taste and have the texture of cardboard. Like all gf breads, though, it has to be toasted (and preferably buttered) to taste good.