Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DO U GUYS USE SHAVING CREAMS AND IF I DO DOES IT HAVE TO BE "non-comedogenic" ?? WHERE DOES IT SAY IT IS NON-COMEDONGENIC ON THE SHAVING CAN THINGS???

I am a gal, but maybe wash your face after shaving just to be sure, if it is leading to breakouts.

ITS NOT I JUST READ THAT IF U USE SHAVING CREAMS IT SHOULD BE NON COMEDONGIC WHICH MEANS OIL-FREE I THINK BUT WTF NO SHAVING CREAMS SAY THAT ON IT

Look in my sig, this one seems to work the best. I think other people are recommending the Aveeno Shaving Gel as well. I don't think you could go wrong with either one.

IPB Image

I have to agree with the reg shave with cream vs. the electric shave, my son had acne until he switched from the blade to the electric razor, he tried many creams but all seemed to break him out. If you invest in a good electric razor, one that deeps cleans after each use, it just may make a difference.

I've had no luck with electric shavers :( I went back to the wet method and have found good regimen for myself.

i never had luck with electric shavors either. i use aveeno shaving gel and sensor excel and those have really worked wonders for the condition of my face.

prosaso italian shave cream

+ merker double edge razor =heaven

no breakouts + gd shave 9electric blows like my ex gf9

classicshaving.com has the stuff- its OLD skol u cant get it @ walmart