Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowphaze

Oh my GOD!!

OKAY... so about...3 days ago, my acne was REALLY not that bad. Not bad at all. Mild to halfway moderate..

I decided to have a couple sodas, which is pretty rare for me to do.. I usually only drink water... well

the next 2 days, my face changes SIGNIFICANTLY!!! I broke out from those 2 sodas... you can actually

notice the difference! I'm on CSR too!! grr! im so mad.

I'M NEVER DRINKING SODA AGAIN! EVER!

Oh gosh, I'm sorry =(... i break out from sodas too as i drink them rarely... maybe it's the sudden sugary fix? hmm.

yes they were sugar water, as my mother calls it.

what soda doesnt have sugar? O_O

bleh well nonetheless... i won't be drinking soda for a VERY long time.. my skin doesn't have to say

no more! besides when i get done with a soda i kinda feel like crap... they make me tired and have

no energy.

diet soda :)

yep, sugared soda is incredibly bad... for both skin and teeth. my dad, who is a dentist, used to always say it was the absolute worst thing you can do to your teeth. to constantly be sipping on the sugary syrup, repeatedly bathing your teeth in it...

so -- smart move to quit! :D

Like they said in boot camp...

DRIIIIINK WATERRRRR

Let's go faggots! FASTER!

And then you feel sick and vomit up the two quarts of water they made you chug.

you had 2 sodas and now your face is a mess...

its all in your head

the breakout coulda came from anything you did..

maybe even things you dont know you did...

overreacting much!

i agree.

and WTF....why do you have to stop enjoyin the luxuries of LIFE.water sucks imo.i love coke.sad but true :(

yep, sugared soda is incredibly bad... for both skin and teeth. my dad, who is a dentist, used to always say it was the absolute worst thing you can do to your teeth. to constantly be sipping on the sugary syrup, repeatedly bathing your teeth in it...

it is really bad for your teeth, not just the sugar but the carbination. anyway, i rarely drink soda but when i do it never makes my acne worse.

By soda im guessing you mean Coke?

I've found out while taking Vitamins i can drink what ever i want and doesn't make me breakout like it used to...

I used to be able to go out with friends and be scared to drink coke, now i dont mind. I mainly drink water though!

<3 Dr.Pepper!

it is really bad for your teeth, not just the sugar but the carbination. anyway, i rarely drink soda but when i do it never makes my acne worse.

actually, it probably has a lot more to do with all the phosphoric acid in soda.

It's quite capable of dissolving tooth enamel without ever requiring bacteria to process the sugar into acid.