Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

are any of you motivated to make a change?

I dunno bout you guys, but im so motivated to just completely change myself. Im on Accutane right now (3rd week), and my skin is clearing up nicely ... in the mean time, ive been eating lots and lots of healthy food to gain weight and hopefully get bigger. I also want a few more piercings, and possibly a new hairstyle?

I just want to completely forget about the part of me that was a zit face and almost zero confidence. Does this make sense?

hey dude,

that makes total sense.

my advice keep thinking like that!

I made a change some time ago too, keep eating healthy, forget the past and keep your head up.

Having clear skin doesn't mean your gunna be confident 100%, sure it helps but gradually you'll get more confidence.

so keep going out and get busy living.

I dunno bout you guys, but im so motivated to just completely change myself. Im on Accutane right now (3rd week), and my skin is clearing up nicely ... in the mean time, ive been eating lots and lots of healthy food to gain weight and hopefully get bigger. I also want a few more piercings, and possibly a new hairstyle?

I just want to completely forget about the part of me that was a zit face and almost zero confidence. Does this make sense?

Weird, I've been feeling the exact same way for awhile. I just wanna forget about acne and it's devastating effects it had on me. :(

My face is as good as it has been in ages, though I'm still hoping to clear up my complexion. I'm definitely getting a new hairstyle, I've been working out for the last few months and results are starting to show and I've started to go with the clean-shaven look (usually I rock a goatee) I'm just tired of the way I look and it's been a goal of mine to gradually change the way I look.

Guest Locked In Grace

Yeah mate, i'm growing my hair, out of a 2 year relationship, moving (again), spending time with friends that i'd previously lost touch with, going out again (really have to dig deep for the confidence). It makes me feel a little out of control at times, but i think i need that. Otherwise i'll never feel 'normal' again.

I do get a bit down at times and lose motivation, but atleast i'm trying i guess.

to answer your question, i want to change and i know i need to but im still not motivated enough.

if you think you're ready and you feel positive enough to do it, go for it! you'll thank yourself for being courageous enough. :clap:

yes it does. you will start treating yourself to things when you feel better about yourself. its pretty cool :).

Guest flutistgurl26

hey! I know exactly what you mean. One thing that works for me is to set deadlines for things I want to accomplish. It helps when I'm trying to change something... so for example, if I want to lose 10 pounds I write that down and put a deadline on it. It's good for motivation, but however you do it just keep it up! : )