Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to be a regular poster on this forum. I started getting acne when I was 18, it was terrible and all over my face. It caused be to go through a great depression. I took many medications including lots of antibiotics. The only thing that ever worked for me is Dans regimen. I did it relgiously for about a year, it cleared me up then i stopped. My acne came back. For a year I tried different medications, none worked. About 2 years ago I went back to dans regimen and started religiously. Again it cleared me up. However I noticed that in the past 6 months or so... I don't get pimples anymore. I only do the regimen once a day, if even. If I ever get blemishes on my face its clogged pores that arent red, or blackheads. I am 22 now, 4 years after I started getting acne.

I used to get pimples on my back, now I dont get them anymore. Do you think this is a sign that I am growing out of acne. I hope so because it is about time. I am starting to think that the BP gel and moisturizer and I am using on my face might just be irritating it and causing me to get the little bumps. I'm kind of torn as what to do. Whether I should stop the regimen or not. I really hope I am growing out of it because it is about time.