Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyber

Staring this

I'm gonna give the regime a try. But just a couple of questions first.

1. In the morning when I apply the BP and then moisturizer. Do I wash the BP off or apply the moisturizer on top of the BP?

2. Are there any other substitutions for the neutrogena OTS?

I currently have Solugel : BP gel USP 8% and also Erysol gel : erythromycin and ethyl alcohol.

Can I use these instaed of neotrogena OTS?

4. Do I only apply the acne cream on the spots I only have ache, or wherever I have red marks as well?

3. I have a lot of red marks because I'm picking at my face. How do I get rid of these?

Thanks in advance.

1. Apply moisturizer on top of BP.

2. Yes you can try other products, the higher the %BP the harsher it'll be on your skin though. Start slow.

3. Apply the BP wherever you get pimples and want to prevent them. BP does nothing for red marks, but if you have red marks you probably get pimples in that area so I'd apply BP there.

4. Lots of ways to make them fade faster but it'll take weeks and probably months to get rid of them no matter what. Try drinking lemon water throughout the day. Take vitamin C and E. After being on the regimen for a month or so you can introduce an AHA moisturizer such as Eucerin Renewal.

1. But sometimes the BP leaves a white mark on my face. I don't want that to show throughout the day.

k rinse off the bp but warning: ur acne will remain forever

who cares about a little white mark, it beats having a bunch of RED nasty pimples? correct? right yes i am thanks :-$ and this guy looks like he's picking his nose heh heh heh

k rinse off the bp but warning: ur acne will remain forever

who cares about a little white mark, it beats having a bunch of RED nasty pimples? correct? right yes i am thanks   :-$ and this guy looks like he's picking his nose heh heh heh

well Cyber, are you massaging it all into your skin? If it starts to get dry before it is all absorbed, then try to work with half of your forehead at a time. More time, but less white stuff. Also, I find moisturizer will even out the bp.

use a bp gel rather than a cream...this is less likely to leave any marks. If you can afford it try benzac ac 2.5 (through drug store .com) it is a gel and has a acrylic co-polymer additive (teensy weensy granules) so it it dries out almost instantaneously. v good product.