Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah i need a quick vent.

do u ever have small things that happen which make u feel really bad?

Here mine for the day: i just had my lunch and my mum bought some new super clear cutlery. and as i was eating my lunch, i saw a quick glimpse of my skin in the fork! and all i could see was SCARS SCARS AND MORE SCARS! ugh...i wish they'd go away!

i know it might sound stupid, but things like that make me feel 10X worse! :cry:

im sure everyone here can relate to what your saying.

some days i feel acne is taking over my life.. like if i have a breakout, acne is all i ever think about.. first thing when i wake up and last thing before going to bed.. and all throughout the day it will be constantly on my mind.

especially using the regimen, i dunno if its just me, but it takes alot of time to do it properly - as opposed to just washing my face. the whole process from start to finish can easily take half an hour. sometimes more. and it makes me feel like i have to plan my day around it. which is so stupid.

but on the other hand, those days im breakout free, i dont ever once think about acne. its the last thing on my mind and im happy and everything in life is great.

well goodluck, im sure your scars will be gone someday, time heals everything. someday acne will be a distant memory

Yeah i need a quick vent.

do u ever have small things that happen which make u feel really bad?

Here mine for the day: i just had my lunch and my mum bought some new super clear cutlery. and as i was eating my lunch, i saw a quick glimpse of my skin in the fork! and all i could see was SCARS SCARS AND MORE SCARS! ugh...i wish they'd go away!

i know it might sound stupid, but things like that make me feel 10X worse! :cry: