Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xKiLLaBoix

My acne is worse then ever =(

I had a bunch of little white pimply things on my chin, which were so small they were baiscly unnoticable.. now they actually look like pimples, and are noticeable, and its the worst my acne has looked in my life.. i don't want to go to school tommorow at all =( How can I expect people to like me when I can't even like myself.. i wish i was like a house cat and i wouldnt give a fuckkk wahh i wanna die

Life is a kick in the face sometimes. Eventually the acne will be a past memory, but you'll still be stuck with your large penis.

Because in the year 2010, small penises will be all the rage.

Life is a kick in the face sometimes. Eventually the acne will be a past memory, but you'll still be stuck with your large penis.

Because in the year 2010, small penises will be all the rage.

lol my BP cream isnt working... and neither is my penis enlarging cream...

will someone make some god dam shit that works.

I always wanted to be a house cat. :D Well I'm sorry. Try not to focus too much on it and try to think of things you like. Remember you're not alone. :comfort:

I know im not alone, but I don't even want to face people, like girls, even guy friends.. how can you be happy, when you can't even be happy with yourself.. I just don't have much going for me right now and this shit isn't helping =(

Im about to become one of those gay emo kids =(

Let me give you some advise, get a prescription for antibiotics like: tetracycline or doxycycline. It works much better than topicals.

It's not that hard to get a prescription for either. Just make sure they give you two pills a day.

BP didnt do shit for me...

Ya prescriptions usually work better than OTC products. Anyway I like to play video games when I'm feeling down or go out and get fresh air to clear my mind. Driving to some good music puts me in a better mindset.

nothing wrong with a little video games!!!!

Alright, I have never had meds for acne in my life, could you guys give me a bit of info? Ive heard about accutane, but none of the others the male listed.. ive also heard some have bad side effects like your hair falling out??

Well I am really up to trying anything, I would love to do prescriptions, im from Canada and I get them free.. it would be a life saver!!

It would also be hard for me to ask parents to bring me to doctor to get a prescription though.. my relationship with parents is kind of a hate hate relationship and getting worse =(

Ya prescriptions usually work better than OTC products. Anyway I like to play video games when I'm feeling down or go out and get fresh air to clear my mind. Driving to some good music puts me in a better mindset.

pshhh... that shits for wankers, get a motorcycle. :shock:

pshhh... that shits for wankers, get a motorcycle. :shock:

I added you on myspace, give me some prescription info, and ill give you the name of a great penis cream.

Alright, I have never had meds for acne in my life, could you guys give me a bit of info? Ive heard about accutane, but none of the others the male listed.. ive also heard some have bad side effects like your hair falling out??

Well I am really up to trying anything, I would love to do prescriptions, im from Canada and I get them free.. it would be a life saver!!

It would also be hard for me to ask parents to bring me to doctor to get a prescription though.. my relationship with parents is kind of a hate hate relationship and getting worse =(

Tane is a bitch to get... the shit I listed is anti-biotic. You are not a good candidate for tane as it is for extreme cases of acne.

I never tried it but try typing in: tetracycline or doxycycline in a google search and see if you can buy it online. I wouldn’t be surprised...

Tane is a bitch to get... the shit I listed is anti-biotic. You are not a good candidate for tane as it is for extreme cases of acne.

I never tried it but try typing in: tetracycline or doxycycline in a google search and see if you can buy it online. I wouldn’t be surprised...

so the ones you listed I could just get from my everyday doctor? Hes a great guy.. will give me anything

so the ones you listed I could just get from my everyday doctor? Hes a great guy.. will give me anything

YES! your normal doctor can give you a prescription. I tried both and Doxycycline 100mg worked best for me. I take it twice a day and if you stay on it for a month or two will see very good results.

allrightt ill have the embarrasing talk with my mom on getting a prescription with acne.. if i did it with my dad he would make fun of me.. i hope he dies lol

allrightt ill have the embarrasing talk with my mom on getting a prescription with acne.. if i did it with my dad he would make fun of me.. i hope he dies lol

Dude if I was your dad with a small penis and my son had a freek'n huge one, i'd make fun of you for acne too! :hand: