Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cain

Is my acne bad?

I Cain. Here is my profile to help you, help me- Tom Cruise.

Info: I was a computer geek. I play it a lot still inside a lot. I am now getting out more though. I am starting to exercise more.

Medications: Tazorac Cream (Cream), BenzaClin (Gel), and Minocyline 100 Mg Capsule (Pills).

Recent pics of me:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/Clubman2/HPIM0556.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/Clubman2/HPIM0563.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/Clubman2/HPIM0555.jpg

I would like to know the following:

1. Condition of my skin seems

2. Rate

3. Should i try to get back on this medicine?

4. What medicine if not get back on this medicine?

P.S. I was off of this medicine for a long time i recently started back on and i am staying on it for @ least a month. Please give me all the help you can offer.

im on oratane and my acne is alot less worse than that.I was on Minocycline buddy :( i HAD 2 FOUR month prescriptions.the first was in 2003.it worked brilliantly...then i finished the dosage.1 month later it was back again.

2006 i went on it again.AMAZING results...but the fuckers came back.i was getting annoyed and so im on Tane.i hope that Minocycline works for you...it didnt do a permanent fix for me :(

dont lift weights yet. you're too young for that. i would recommend you start lifting at the earliest 15 years old. you should focus on getting in better shape. try diet, exercise, and maybe a sport. to improve your physique you can swim, jog, do pullups, situps, etc. you should begin lifting when you get much leaner and your body begins to develop some more. that way you will decrease the chance of injuring yourself and you will look better *if you gained muscle now it wont be noticeable VS being lean then gaining muscle*

dont lift weights yet. you're too young for that. i would recommend you start lifting at the earliest 15 years old. you should focus on getting in better shape. try diet, exercise, and maybe a sport. to improve your physique you can swim, jog, do pullups, situps, etc. you should begin lifting when you get much leaner and your body begins to develop some more. that way you will decrease the chance of injuring yourself and you will look better *if you gained muscle now it wont be noticeable VS being lean then gaining muscle*

Agree. Guy20, from this post, I think you must have a great body shape.

Well, I weight lift so i can get ready for the weight lifting club in highschool. Right now i am starting out small small small 50 pounds. I do it 25 times a day. I do 20 crunches a day to make my back better. And i am starting to run a mile everyday. This i hope will fix me up. It should help my acne to. And who were you talking to JC83.

I might in about 2-3 months if the Regimine I made for myself doesn't work. Its a mostly exercising Regime but oh well thats supposed to help a lot. I think ProActiv would be better for me