moring

-neutrogena gentle cleanser

-alchol free anticeptic cleanser

- skin clearing moisturizer with Salicylic Acid

night

-neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub

- on the spot 2.5

yo try it, i'm using this regime and my scars are goign away fast!

i was using the Dan's regime but then i find that i can't get rid of the dead skin quick enough, my skin didn't look healthy at all..

and i've read that after a couple of years of BP, your body gets used to it, so i put in SA

this regime is almost the same as proactiv

Guest fatman_uk

and i've read that after a couple of years of BP, your body gets used to it

Haha, good one... you had me goin there... not. biggrin.gif

-Gaz

moring

-neutrogena gentle cleanser

- skin clearing moisturizer with Salicylic Acid

night

-neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub

- on the spot 2.5

yo try it, i'm using this regime and my scars are goign away fast!

i was using the Dan's regime but then i find that i can't get rid of the dead skin quick enough, my skin didn't look healthy at all..

and i've read that after a couple of years of BP, your body gets used to it, so i put in SA

this regime is almost the same as proactiv

Prepare to get owned:

1) Using 2 cleansers is pointless, overly irritating and stupid. Why? Because a cleanser is used to clean out your pores and get them ready for medication. Using 2 cleansers one after the other will do nothing but overdry and irritate the skin. Drop the second cleanser.

2) Using SA and BP together in a regimen, and yes together as in 1 in the morning and 1 at night, will be extremely overirritating. And if you dont get irritated you are the lucky one, but for 95% of the people SA and BP is just death.

3) Your morning regimen does nothing for acne. The moisturizer is just an irritant.

4) Using a scrub BEFORE a cleanser is just LOL stupid. Scrubbing is used to get blackheads out and improve skin's texture and pore size. You need to clean your pores BEFORE you scrub. nice.. lol

5) Scrubs are irritating.

6) Don't use so many anti-acne products. As in dont use a SA cleanser, SA moisturizer, BP treatment etc. It's too irritating and drying. For YOU maybe not, and GFY, but for most people it will be so please dont suggest it so freely.

7) Your god given skin was never meant to undergo so many chemicals. Which is the reason Dan's regimen works so wonderfully. It is simple, each product in his regimen has very little ingrediants. I used to be on SA treatment where each cleanser, moisturizer, and treatment gel would have like 30 different ingrediants and it did nothing but irritate my skin. Dan's doesn't irritate at all simply because the regimen is simple.

thats about it.

OH AND you saying that your skin can become resistant to BP is just flat out sayin that you dont know what you are talking about.

Guest fatman_uk

^^^Bump to all of that, most ppls faces will just end up fallin off usin all that, lol. I'm surprised you've lasted more than a few days on it.

Dead skin is easily dealt with by the Tape Method BTW... Less irritatin than a scrub too.

-Gaz

i think exfoliation is really the only problem with dan's regimen. he says using aha moisturizer is the best but he doesnt make it a requirement. i was on the regimen using cetaphil gentile cleansing bar, 2.5 bp, and purpose dual action spf moisturizer. however, i noticed that i had little "plugs" all over my cheeks, which is where i usually break out. i think this could be due the the cetaphil cleansing bar, which some people say doesnt clean well enough. however, i have found a method that works quite nicely for me. I now use clearasil acne wipes, the pads' texture is way too iritating, at night before applying anything to my skin and wait a few minutes. And now when i wash my face i gently rub my fingernails along my skin in all directions to loosen plugs and exfoliate. Some people are probally going to tell my that this is just iritating my skin, but i've noticed that it has made my skin much smoother, and cleaner looking since i dont have those "plug" looking things anymore. Also, i haven't gotten 1 pimple since i've been doing this, which has only been about a week and a half. cool

thats what i'm saying

Dan's regime doesn't exfoliate at all

u'll be surprise to see how much dead skin u can slough off if u exfloliate!

ya SA does really get off the dead skin... but u dont need to use it that much maybe like once every 2 or 3 days