Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

Neutrogena vs Biore Toner

Hi , i have these 2 products .. i use to use Biore Pore Perfect which contains SA2% and i remember my face was very clear and fresh.. , but lil oily from it. Now i use Pore Refining Toner it contains AHA and alcohol , i think this is much dryer then biore but my face stays fresh and non oily.. , but lately ive been breaking out on my forehead and cheeks ( only 1-2 pimpalls ) but this is strange because ive been clear for a while.. , when should i use a toner? 2-3 times a week? after a shave? please post your thoughts , btw the products on listed below

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/deta...y=Biore+Tripple

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/deta...+Refining+toner

let me know if you find any harsh ingreditans that will make me break out.

i use Neutrogena's Alcohol free toner. Its in a semi-clear blue bottle. It works really well, and has not irritants in it, so it is much better for ur face than sumthing that will irritate and strip off ur skin.

i use Neutrogena's Alcohol free toner. Its in a semi-clear blue bottle. It works really well, and has not irritants in it, so it is much better for ur face than sumthing that will irritate and strip off ur skin.

I can second that, so far anyway. I've been using it less than a week, but it IS really gentle. I'm having a problem with getting too dry then excessively oily throughout the rest of the day as a result...and I'm not sure if the toner is helping or not.

Toners are good for getting the dead skin cells off, as well as other impurities -- where the cleanser may have failed.