Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

Is it just me......

Guest ThereIsHope

or does it seem like GENERALLY guys' accutane IBs are much worse than female's IBs?? I've just been reading around the logs and stuff alot and it seems like aaalllll the guys go through a horrible IB, but not so much for the girls. Does anyone think there is any connection with this? Also, why do some people go through an IB and some don't?? It seems weird that those who don't get any IB have nothing in their skin for the accutane to "push" up....seems like something would happen. :shrug:

iuno. maybe. guys usually get worse acne then females though, its a fact.

my entire initial breakout (not just the few first ones) was horrible. made my skin 544987273 times worse

I guess most guys have worse IBs then most girls, but at the same time.. guys have a higher rate of being 'cured' from accutane then girls do.

I think its because girls take an contraceptive pill at the same time along wif tane which controlls the breakouts etc thats the reason y my derm prescribed the pill 4 me...just to help with the flare up n stuff....most people just take the pill on its own 2 cure acne so wen ur using it with tane it should do the job better and keep it under controll (even though thats not always the case)