Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suhail

Are my scars 100% curable??

wow so i could get significent results from one simple treatment? and would there really be any pigmentation problems? that seems to be the issue tho my skin is SLIGHTLY jaggedy and raised under my left eye and there is just one rolling scar under my right The worst places to have scars My luck Huh? Thanks you Jesus... lol

IPB Image

does anyone think its possible for me to 100% cure these scars? anyone plz?

Dont listen to them. Either you made a really bad pic or you just have a rugged skin type. I see no scarring here man. Try to make a picture in different lightning and angles if you want that forum members would help you.

I'll have new pics of the scars in better light in a few hours but how can you not see my rugged skin on my left cheek under my eye?? That is scarring from acne.

But any type of scarring is bad... especially for relationships. Scars are imperfections that stand out... especially if they are in a place on your face where people mostly look at. Aka your cheeks.

I'm sure under my left eye they are scars because when I was younger that is where my acne mainly occured at.. in huge groups there

I'm sure under my left eye they are scars because when I was younger that is where my acne mainly occured at.. in huge groups there

But any type of scarring is bad... especially for relationships. Scars are imperfections that stand out...

No, not any type of "scarring is bad" in relationships or not.

Suhail, if a woman doesn't want you because of a few tiny imperfection, you don't want her, believe me.

You have nothing. Waste your money on other things instead of making rich derms richer.

:angel:

How long have you have the scars? I don't see any scars on your pic.

But any type of scarring is bad... especially for relationships. Scars are imperfections that stand out...

No, not any type of "scarring is bad" in relationships or not.

Suhail, if a woman doesn't want you because of a few tiny imperfection, you don't want her, believe me.

You have nothing. Waste your money on other things instead of making rich derms richer.

:angel:

Suhail, (gorgeous dude),

i agree, and i do see some scars, but they make you a man!! they are very tiny, and would make any pretty lady not notice, cause we are not perfect.

actually, women gravitate to men with some imperfectins, cause they/we are not perfect our/themselves.

Go get her, hansdome guy!!! For a guy you look sexy and rugged, what alot of gals wan't.

so there! Case closed. hee Hee :ninja:

P.S no scars are 100% curable unless they are shallow, then you just don't notice them, then just little outlines after treatment.

You look good man, I would not go out with anyone else even with perfect skin if I was your gf.

I see your point, but as a gal, like guys rugged, not perfect.

Many or most will feel the same. Then "they don't have to be perfect".

Even without the rationalization, Sp? (tired), you are zee man!!!

Marry me online K?

Kidding,

BB

Guest Locked In Grace

You have mild rolling scars on your upper cheeks. Some scattered discolouration, most likely some sort of post inflammatory condition. Your forehead would probably benefit from some evening out of skin tone (this is if you're seeking as near 100% as possible).

The best modality would be a non-invasive laser such as Fraxel, however, you do have a dark complexion. That can be a problem, something you'd have to take up with the prospective Dermatologist / Plastic Surgeon.

Aside from that, Glycolic Acid and Retinols are an awesome tonal improver, but your dark complexion will once again interfere. As with Fraxel, consult a professional.

I also believe there are slight rolling scars out on the jawline and outer cheek region, but your beard and the lighting make it hard to see.

I'll have new pics of the scars in better light in a few hours but how can you not see my rugged skin on my left cheek under my eye?? That is scarring from acne.

But any type of scarring is bad... especially for relationships. Scars are imperfections that stand out... especially if they are in a place on your face where people mostly look at. Aka your cheeks.

Rugged skin type is NOT from scarring. I would KILL for rugged skin texture. The worst thing I can see in this pic are maybe a few scarred pores, nothing more. As I said - make a better picture.

Guest been13years

What scars? You don't even look rugged, your skin looks totally smooth and healthy.

Definately. They look alright as it is though to be honest.

I don't know if you can get 100% ever.

This guy has looks like small rolling scars, totaly unnoticable, by me at least.

Once you got a scar, it is there forever, esp rolling.

He looks fine though. Very good looking.

Don't some of us though, we want them gone, years of torture.

I personally knew a Mrs. Canada, she said to me my do you have such beautiful skin.

If she only fucking knew what I wen't through. Yes that day, I never washed my face, just touched up a tad of concealer, and the oil I guess made it look healthy! No powder that day.

But it is not always that way, a good day is when the ph of my skin is good, then less imperfections show.

her face was good no acne, but somehat sun weathered and bumby. You'd never know it from pics, but she came up close.

I have to go to those functions, and lots else. I hate it! But it is part of my self employed job.

Back to topic, I had good sucess with scar removal in the past. Luckily I did it then, cause now they want to do all the less invaive treatments. Like Fraxel.

I have decided before going ahead with that, I am getting a series of laser Micropeels, and then I just may be done.

Fraxel, may make it worse, although I am not against spot treating with Fraxel.

We'll see, lets keep updating.

I do my next laser micropeel, Oct 25. Downtime is like 1 week.

Definately. They look alright as it is though to be honest.

I don't know if you can get 100% ever.

This guy has looks like small rolling scars, totaly unnoticable, by me at least.

Once you got a scar, it is there forever, esp rolling.

He looks fine though. Very good looking.

Don't some of us though, we want them gone, years of torture.

I personally knew a Mrs. Canada, she said to me my do you have such beautiful skin.

If she only fucking knew what I wen't through. Yes that day, I never washed my face, just touched up a tad of concealer, and the oil I guess made it look healthy! No powder that day.

But it is not always that way, a good day is when the ph of my skin is good, then less imperfections show.

her face was good no acne, but somehat sun weathered and bumby. You'd never know it from pics, but she came up close.

I have to go to those functions, and lots else. I hate it! But it is part of my self employed job.

Back to topic, I had good sucess with scar removal in the past. Luckily I did it then, cause now they want to do all the less invaive treatments. Like Fraxel.

Betty Boop what scar revision procedures did u have that u had good results w/?

I have decided before going ahead with that, I am getting a series of laser Micropeels, and then I just may be done.

Fraxel, may make it worse, although I am not against spot treating with Fraxel.

We'll see, lets keep updating.

I do my next laser micropeel, Oct 25. Downtime is like 1 week.

I had the best luck with deep erbium laser, combined (I think) with co2, to blend in the non scarred areas.

(I actually had a dermabrasion at age 18 or so and my skin was grooved and looked kinda worse).

So then went with laser. Like 3 times. Only 1 real deep one, 2 to even out my skin.

And I am still not completely happy.

Maybe if they had Fraxel back then it may have worked for me.