Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to use aloe vera to help with general redness...and I have an aloe plant in my sun room...

Can I just break open one of it's 'stems' or whatever and use taht clear gel? Or is that bad, somehow...?

yup, just snip off a section or cut at the bottom around the edge! Slit it open with a knife and scrape out the goooooooo..... then put the goo on the red! :)

oh, and a very small section will have a lot of stuff in it. it's kinda messy but fun in a way too!

JUst get yourself a Bottle of Fruit of the Earth Aloevera Gel for about $3-$5 works amazingly for redmarks and acne too

You can use the stuff in the bottle or the stuff in the plant, it all comes from the same place. Personally I would use the fresh stuff if I were you. I think I might just get myself a plant one of these days.

If you have a lot of redness in your skin you should check out a product called phyto corrective gel by skinceuticals. It is a green liquid and it really calms the skin down and takes the redness out!