Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thekingsschool

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Someone please help me

I use an aloe vera 97.4% gel which is the purest i could find...I dont think u can buy FOTE 100% in Australia so i bought this one...It is apparently non-comogenic, alcohol free and does not block pores

It contains 97.4% aloe vera, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate and Diazolidinyl Urea.....

Im not sure what all that is but i wanted to ask do u think thats safe to put on acne and general redness on face to help relieve redness?

Someone please help me

I use an aloe vera 97.4% gel which is the purest i could find...I dont think u can buy FOTE 100% in Australia so i bought this one...It is apparently non-comogenic, alcohol free and does not block pores

It contains 97.4% aloe vera, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate and Diazolidinyl Urea.....

Im not sure what all that is but i wanted to ask do u think thats safe to put on acne and general redness on face to help relieve redness?

Hey i think you should be fine. None of those ingredients are irritating or comedogenic. I've been using basically the same thing and it really helps with healing and redness.

It should be okay, if it lists the other ingredients you can check them out as well.

If you want 100% pure, pick up an aloe plant and take it as you need it, they are great! ;)