Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
massakur

dan important question

I recommend they follow the regimen as well, but practice patience. Blackheads are stable structures that take a long time to extrude. But the regimen should help prevent them in the first place. I'm not sure what you mean by simply "clogged pores".

My clogged pores drive me INSANE!! :mad:

I would just describe mine as little bumps, they never come to a head and they just seem to sit there...forever!!

I am always looking for something to get rid of them and can never find anything that works. And all the BP I am using seems to bring out more of them!! :wall:

I got another moisturizer sample on Monday. This one had a little bit of titanium dioxide. I am trying to get some UVA support while still taking care of flakiness. It was a big bust this time. The flakiness was really bad.

So, we're going back to our original submission that was really good, but too oily, and he is working on that one to bring down the shine. It'll be another couple of weeks for that. So I am still months away. In the meantime, adding 3 drops of jojoba oil to any non-comedogenic facial moisturizer should do the trick.

The more I use jojoba oil the more I like it, so yes, I am thinking about formulating a moisturizer with jojoba.

I got another moisturizer sample on Monday. This one had a little bit of titanium dioxide. I am trying to get some UVA support while still taking care of flakiness. It was a big bust this time. The flakiness was really bad.

So, we're going back to our original submission that was really good, but too oily, and he is working on that one to bring down the shine. It'll be another couple of weeks for that. So I am still months away. In the meantime, adding 3 drops of jojoba oil to any non-comedogenic facial moisturizer should do the trick.

When you say add 3 drops of jojoba oil, do you mean to the bottle of moisturizer or in your hands before you apply the moisturizer?

retin a or aha lotion

I agree, retin A works amazingly well against clogged pores