Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hello

Acne coming back?

ok I took accutane for 3 months, off and on due to my liver, after the 1st month I started seeing results and after a couple of weeks I was clear but with scars and red marks... but I only took accutane for 3 months cause my liver enzymes would go up. Now its been about 3 months after the last pill, I get a few small not noticable zits more like bumps. I am just wondering if my acne will come back?? does anyone have any comments or whatever for me? I am very very paranoid thanx smile.gif

The improvement seen in the skin whilst taking accutane can continue on months after the course has finished.

If its been 3 months sinice you finished and your noticing a slight breakout now,its a possibilty that the skin is rebalancing.

On the other hand it could be just the odd break out that everyone gets and will go just as fast again.Its probably just a slight shift in hormones or something.

I wouldnt worry about it unless you break out severely.

Just follow the daily skin routine you find best suits you and you should be ok.

well I haven't really been doing anything to my face all I have been doing is taking a shower dailey lol, and I haven't had any type of severe breakout, I just hope the acne doesn't come back at all.