Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guys what kind of bread can I eat at all? and what kind of flour specifically....ex: black wheat bread, black rye bread, white bread, unbleached white flour bread

Please, do yourself a favor and dump the white bread (all forms of visibly white bread) out the window. Feel free to eat rye, 100% whole wheat/whole grain bread, bran bread...other 100% whole wheat brown and black breads.

Whole Grain is best +

No white bread !!! In anti aging plans that people do are free white bread or anything made from white.f.

So is "real" bread healthy for acne? or should I take ALL bread out of my diet that is already strict?

perhaps if your skin doesnt improve much with even the healthiest bread in your diet, then it's best to eliminate it.

Its a type of bread that is sprouted organic wheat and has no added sweetners, oil, salt, flour, yeast, additives, or preservatives. It has a good amount of protein and fiber. I got the cinnamon date one and it tastes yummmy :angel: There are also others like whole grain, pumpkin & more. I found it at whole foods in the freezer section. You store it in the fridge, but when I eat it, I put it in the microwave for 20 sec. (tastes better ;) )

Closest thing ive found to a healthy bread!