Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, im trying a SA regimen since i cant handle BP, i think im allergic to it, i get SEVERE burning for days if i use it once. I currently have this Aveeno Clear COmplexion Moisturizing Bar, its got .5% SA in it. Im gonna use this for a bit and see if it makes my face burn or anything. Then im going to not only use that but use the Aveeno SA lotion and moisturizing lotion with vitamins and tea tree oil.

i use the bar tonight and it exfoliated GREAT! a lot of my blackheads are gone or loose because of it. i dont get huge blackheads just the black tiny dots that youcan get rid of if you work at them

question: does anyone get this hard white/yellow plug type things. i think its a blocked pore or something. i can grab te plug and pull it out and it goes away but not before it bleeds. no redness really, just kinda wierd.... anyone?

BTW the bar has the SA in it, and vitman b5, c, and 3 and is enriched with so. its for normal to oily skin. my main problem is pustules, small ones, from oily skin(hormones) so im looking for something to balance the skin.

i have to shave a lot i believe it also irrates and creates more pustules, as does hair i think, and i believe aveeno makes a shave cream! it might not be aveeno but i think it is, anyhow i saw it at the store. its non-comodegenic, oil free, and hypoallergenic as well. sounds too good to be true! i can shave and not have to use the cleansing bars!? i can use a gel!!! WOOOOO ill let u know about that too!

question: does anyone get this hard white/yellow plug type things. i think its a blocked pore or something. i can grab te plug and pull it out and it goes away but not before it bleeds. no redness really, just kinda wierd.... anyone?