Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

acne problems? well basiron is highly recommended. ( and for those who has acnes like all over the place, basiron wash ), i use it and it is the BOMB! lol seriously i love it. my skin cudnt possible get any better and to make sure it stays that way i keep usin basiron. i also use vichy normaderm creme aswell. so it will protect my skin thruout the day and nite. so go get it! one more thing.. butter urself up with some patience.. ur not gona get that skin u always wanted in a heartbeat. for me it took a couple of months but it was definitly worth it. and i wud also like to say that u dont really need any other product. basiron gives u perfect skin! it doesnt just remove ur acnes but ur whole skin just renews itself. ull feel like a baby.. u know when u had perfect smooth skin. ur not gona be able to stop touchin urself lol. its gona be so unreal. i hope u seriously try it out. u will not regret it. but patience is seriously important. sooo good luck! :dance:

acne problems? well basiron is highly recommended. ( and for those who has acnes like all over the place, basiron wash ), i use it and it is the BOMB! lol seriously i love it. my skin cudnt possible get any better and to make sure it stays that way i keep usin basiron. i also use vichy normaderm creme aswell. so it will protect my skin thruout the day and nite. so go get it! one more thing.. butter urself up with some patience.. ur not gona get that skin u always wanted in a heartbeat. for me it took a couple of months but it was definitly worth it. and i wud also like to say that u dont really need any other product. basiron gives u perfect skin! it doesnt just remove ur acnes but ur whole skin just renews itself. ull feel like a baby.. u know when u had perfect smooth skin. ur not gona be able to stop touchin urself lol. its gona be so unreal. i hope u seriously try it out. u will not regret it. but patience is seriously important. sooo good luck! :dance: