Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CityGal2

Flakes Gone

Yesterday I had posted about excessive dryness...well today I wanted to let you all know that it is gone. NO MORE flakes. And it pretty much happened overnight. This may be beginners luck but I hope it lasts. I exfoliated with baking soda and water and it worked. I tried it last night and noticed results right away. I did it again this morning and it worked. NO FLAKES! I also began using ACV last night- don't know if that had anything to do with it but I am FLAKE FREE!

im glad it worked

just bare inmind that technically your no longer on the CSR so if you experience breakouts it might be down to the CSR/ACV/Baking soda combo your now using, and i know that i dont have any experience in the ACV or the baking soda exfoliation so the .org staff might have a problem helping ya altho we will always try :D

yea, I agree with Damian.

I'm glad you have found a solution to your flaking problem, but just bear in mind that adding in other products can affect the effectiveness of the CSR.

If you have been on the CSR for at least 3 months and you are clear, then you can add in one thing at a time if you want to, and watch for problems. But I wouldn't add in several things at once, you won't know what is helping or hurting.

Good luck!

yea, I agree with Damian.

I'm glad you have found a solution to your flaking problem, but just bear in mind that adding in other products can affect the effectiveness of the CSR.

If you have been on the CSR for at least 3 months and you are clear, then you can add in one thing at a time if you want to, and watch for problems. But I wouldn't add in several things at once, you won't know what is helping or hurting.

Good luck!

exactamundo brandy