Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fallofsnow

Just ordered Dans Clenser and gel

Hello! First time post, I just ordered my gel and clenser for today.( It was reccomended that you get the clenser and 2 tubes of the BP?, I think) Anyway. I used to be on Proactiv, and found that all it did was clog my skin (toners dont work on me very well). I was wondering what type of Moisturizer I should use, because dan does not have one out yet. I have Cepaphil SP Free oil free moisturizer and I get a very oily tspot and blackheads. What does everyone reccomend. And what are everyones experiences with Dans Clenser and BP Gel? Thanks :)

Hello! First time post, I just ordered my gel and clenser for today.( It was reccomended that you get the clenser and 2 tubes of the BP?, I think) Anyway. I used to be on Proactiv, and found that all it did was clog my skin (toners dont work on me very well). I was wondering what type of Moisturizer I should use, because dan does not have one out yet. I have Cepaphil SP Free oil free moisturizer and I get a very oily tspot and blackheads. What does everyone reccomend.

Regarding moisturizer - thats a tough one, I use Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion (the one without SPF), its ok but it can add a bit of shine and also be a little greasy. Surt the board and find the posts about moisturizer (its a jungle)

And what are everyones experiences with Dans Clenser and BP Gel?

Very good :dance:

God luck with your regimen and welcome on this forum :angel: