Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valedictorian

Here I sit, broken hearted...

...come to shit but only farted :D

come on, laugh guys! everyone's so darned depressed around here. the only way to get through life is to realize how ridiculous everything is. people take so many things in life waaaaaayyyy too seriously. i mean look at people who study math for a living: they are obsessed with finding very trivial things, like the highest prime number they can find. and when they do find things they insist that it is proven, and that the proof is proven and on and on and what good is it all? take people who insist on analyzing novels, how do the know that the author had some underlying meaning? maybe they just wrote a story. if i were an author and wanted to convey some important truth, i'd say it instead of trying to hide it between the lines of a novel, if it's so important, why hide it so? what about politicians? fixated on getting votes, all being a congressman is is making decisions in order to gain the privilege to make more decisions. they very rarely do anything of importance, why 2 weeks ago their biggest task was deciding if they should declare cancer bad. well duhhh... doesnt take a genius to figure that out, and what good would that do anyway? what about university? everyone insists that you have a degree to get a good job, i know plenty of amateur astronomers who know just as much as any scientist, but they could never get a job at an observatory cause they dont have a degree. my point is that people take things waaaayyy too seriously and dont realize just how insignificant everything is... enjoy life now and dont make such a big deal out of it. see life on this speck for what it is, something quite insignificant to everything else. so dont base your life on all that other crap out there, dont live within the confines of what everyone else insists is right. make your own significance. and LAUGH damnit!

hahahaha.. you got me, u bastard. i fell for it thinking that this was gonna be another standard sob story of a post.. i guess im just a suckaaaaaa

good post, good post :clap:

i hate it when that happens....false warnings....what is more weird is peeing but not pooing is kooo....but when i poo and not pee i trip out for the rest of the day......

yeah, math people are generally ridiculous.

people take so many things in life waaaaaayyyy too seriously. i mean look at people who study math for a living: they are obsessed with finding very trivial things, like the highest prime number they can find.

i sat on the toilet today and forgot to put the lid down. i almost fell in but luckily i got a big butt.

happened to me before

i sat on the toilet today and forgot to put the lid down. i almost fell in but luckily i got a big butt.

happened to me before

i thought i was the only one ;)