Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think my crush likes me. Hes been flirting with me non-stop and he is always finding ways to get close to me, grab my arm, poke me, scoot his desk next to mine in class,make me laugh,etc. In class,the teacher told us to partner up with someone, and he asked me shyly "Alex, do you have a partner?" and I said "no, do you wanna be my partner?" and he said "yeah :)" Well pretty much its obvious that he likes me, but I just cant get it through my head that he does. All my friends tell me that he does, but I wonder how can he? There are so many clear-skinned pretty girls out there.. and I'm the type of girl that guys don't even notice.. its kind of weird that he noticed ME, but i'm just so happy! he's amazing.. :D

Just wanted to share that cuz I'm all excited now hehe.. :angel:

I think my crush likes me. Hes been flirting with me non-stop and he is always finding ways to get close to me, grab my arm, poke me, scoot his desk next to mine in class,make me laugh,etc. In class,the teacher told us to partner up with someone, and he asked me shyly "Alex, do you have a partner?" and I said "no, do you wanna be my partner?" and he said "yeah :)" Well pretty much its obvious that he likes me, but I just cant get it through my head that he does. All my friends tell me that he does, but I wonder how can he? There are so many clear-skinned pretty girls out there.. and I'm the type of girl that guys don't even notice.. its kind of weird that he noticed ME, but i'm just so happy! he's amazing.. :D

Sounds like it :)

he's either gay or likes you alot, make a move or something :dance:

I flirt back a little, but I dont know what else to do. Dont you think HE has to make the first move? Or should i just go for it..? :think:

As a couples and family counselor, I say, go for it! You have a wonderful opportunity

during this stage in your life to practice learning how to be assertive. No one is promised a healthy relationship, we have to be willing to apply effort and take risks. Don't let the outcome of your assertiveness dictate your self-worth or value as a young woman. When I think of all the people who aren't in my life because I let my poor self-image keep me from reaching out, I feel regret.

Mark

Thanks for the advice, Mark. :) So you say I should just go for it, or wait until he makes a move? He probably thinks I don’t like him back since I flirt a little, but not as much as him. I want to show him that I DO like him also, but I don’t know how..

I don't really think that at this point you would be making the first move, because you have already established a level of rapport with him. Find a topic that will allow you to gradually move from social conversation to more personal self-disclosure. This is also a good opportunity to be determining if you are compatable.

Mark

hmm i think he should make the first move too. because he obviously isnt shy (grabbing your arm). if he wants to go out with you he would ask.

MAKE THE FIRST MOVE B4 ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!

you wont regret it! seriously!

i wish i had.

take it from me, BIG mistake on my part :(

Make the first move.

By grabbing your arm or touching you doesn't mean that he is not shy; because he might still be quite shy, but just trying to overcome his shyness. If you go for it, you will then both help him and yourself out.