Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

There is hope for you highschoolers

Well, its been about 4 weeks into university and I must say, this is the best experience of my life. I changed my attitude and gained respect from many more people.

Im now not known as the short fat kid with no life. Im now known as the ripped guitarist (although I really dont think im that ripped, many other people are more ripped than me). Ive made many new friends, hooked up with quite a few ladies (broke some records in the first week lol).

Heres a picture of me and a few of my friends.

All the people with glasses are my good friends. The guy on the left is my roomate and the other two girls are just awsome. (btw im the guy ontop)

So there is hope for you people in highschool. Your life isnt over. University the best way to make new friends and make a new image. :angel:

[attachmentid=6150]

This is the real one, sorry about the copies, my computer kinda messed up.

post-21663-1159504511_thumb.jpg

post-21663-1159504511_thumb.jpg

Guest Michael Jackson

glad you are having a good time!

I'm actually really glad someone made a post like this. So many high school kids can't see the forest for the trees. The truth is, though there's always going to be an immature person or two around, by and large those people get left in the dust by those who've achieved enought to win themselves a college education.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new chapter in life. And trust me, it gets even better from here. I'm 23 and recently finished my Master's work. I'm living back where I grew up, and I see a lot of the people I went to high school with. You know, the 'cool people' and such. Kind of funny how they're all working at pizza parlors and such. Things definitely shift between high school and twenty-somethings.

Not to be a buzzkill but when I was in high school I just couldn't wait to get to college so I could completely change myself. I thought I would be clear by now so I fugured that I could go back to being the old me. Well, the acne came back and I'm the same guy I was in high school Maybe a little worse cause the acne has just exhausted me mentally so I don't even try to make new friends. But if you do clear up or are mentally stronger than I am, you will have a good time. There's always something to do at least.

you must have gone a university pretty far away then......

it's great you kinda started over, but if the whole HS grad class goes to the same uni as you, you're kinda screwed.

The people who liked highschool alot tended not to like university... or at least as much as I do.

very true. I LOVED high school and hate college. i'm a sophomore in college and my best frinds are still people I went to high school with, in fact I'm hanging out with them tonight. also I had clear skin in high school and now I'm broken out.

Guest ThereIsHope

Hm, well my highschool IS like a college in a sense and I like it alot!

It depends on where you go obviously...

not tru i wnt 2 4 collges all=sux

altho som sux less

mine sucks too. on tv you see parties and a whole bunch of hot chicks. umm, yeah right!! (well mine isnt like that). most people in my class arent that good looking (and the 1 person i wanted to go out with was taken, it sucks big time cause im lonely). the only thing i look forward to is chatting on here lol.

It helps ALOT if you live in the dorms. I would advise any freshmen to live in the dorms their first year. I agree it depends alot on the uni. Commuter schools tend to generall suck though if you live in the dorms. Also if you keep transfer from college to college it sucks cause you leave your friends you made behind.

Also if you keep transfer from college to college it sucks cause you leave your friends you made behind.

ah thers my prob

what i like about college is your not forced to see everyone everyday. so if im having a breakout, i can like not go out n see people until its better

Also if you keep transfer from college to college it sucks cause you leave your friends you made behind.

ah thers my prob

Same shit here bro

I'm still in high school, but im taking classes at uni, and i have met a few ppl, but were not that close..