Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaTi

Forehead pimple!!!

Hey guys...well it seems that my face has decided to go nuts and has been breaking out for the past 2 weeks. What's bothering me most is this big pimple right in the middle of my forehead. I've never really had anything like this before. It's just a red bump. It doesn't go down, it doesn't have a white head, it just sits there. The top layer of skin has tried off of it, so it's hard to cover w/makeup. I've been putting salicylic acid on it and spot treating w/Queen Helene's mint mask at night. It's been there for over a week now and nothing is working. I dont want to try and pop it b/c then it might just get worse, but this is getting hard to walk around with. Any suggestions on how to make it go down quickly?

once a pimpe is there, theres really nothing you can do. you can speed up the process, but nothing besides that. just let it run its course. times heals everything.

Hey guys...well it seems that my face has decided to go nuts and has been breaking out for the past 2 weeks. What's bothering me most is this big pimple right in the middle of my forehead. I've never really had anything like this before. It's just a red bump. It doesn't go down, it doesn't have a white head, it just sits there. The top layer of skin has tried off of it, so it's hard to cover w/makeup. I've been putting salicylic acid on it and spot treating w/Queen Helene's mint mask at night. It's been there for over a week now and nothing is working. I dont want to try and pop it b/c then it might just get worse, but this is getting hard to walk around with. Any suggestions on how to make it go down quickly?

Yep i have EXACT same thing...then i got two more so its like 3 lil tents on my head :lol: ARGH :(

leave them alone cnt stress that enuf!!!! it will go down will take while the first one i got like last week is only a hard lump , no mark or nuffin and is goin...second one getttin der but third one - had to be popped :redface: left a red mark - but is healing - seriously unless forms spot leave it ;)

I get pimples like that. They can hang around on my forehead for months! They won't respond to the usual treatments and kinda look like a mosquito bite. I find that tea tree oil at night and emu oil in the day speeds things up best. Too much irritation makes them even more stubborn.

Sounds like a nodule or cyst. You're probably over-irritating it with the salicylic acid and sulphur mask, though, which will make it last longer. Salicylic acid can be great, but so many of the products containing it also contain skin irritants like drying alcohols, witch hazel, and menthol. I would be cautious with the sulphur mask in general because when sulphur is potentially already too irritating, and when combined with bentonite, the irritation could be worsened.

Just be as gentle to it as you can. If it's really bothering you, see a dermatologist about it.

hmm i get those too it seems like its the same one comming back again....try an antiflamatory...or take a really hot shower....