Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oizo

Dr. upped my dose, now my skin is awful!

Hi,

I'd been on roacutane for 5 weeks at a dose of 50mg (I weigh 100kg). The roacutane was working, my skin and lips were dry, but overall there was a general improvement.

I went back to see him and he upped my dose to 100mg, and a week on fromn the dose being upped, my skin is really awful now, the worst its been in a long time since accutance.

Is this usual when the dose is upped, is this similar to an IB, because its really got me down and its gonna take a while to heal.

Thanks

Hi,

I'd been on roacutane for 5 weeks at a dose of 50mg (I weigh 100kg). The roacutane was working, my skin and lips were dry, but overall there was a general improvement.

I went back to see him and he upped my dose to 100mg, and a week on fromn the dose being upped, my skin is really awful now, the worst its been in a long time since accutance.

Is this usual when the dose is upped, is this similar to an IB, because its really got me down and its gonna take a while to heal.

Thanks

I have heard that an IB isn't uncommon when the dosage is incrased. I will have mine increased twice before I am done. :(