Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wishful_thinker

jst thot i'd shove this in here :)

hey..not posted for a while, and i didnt really kno where this subject should go so i thot id just shove it in here, lol, acne has gotten a lil better recently, less inflamed, but i still get brake outs tht can b hard to shift...ne way what i wanted to ask ur opinion about was that most of the spots i get are mainly along just below my hair line, not on it but rite at the top of my forehead....i kept my hair back from m y face for a while bit itdidnt really help..these spots get more inflamed than other areas on my face and i just wondered if there are shampoos that can aggravate this problem?a final thing i wanted to ask was what are the best products for controling oil..i find bp really harsh sometimes altho it does do the trick, ive heard alot about aloe vera as oil control but ne more suggestions....thanks for ur help, oh yeah i live in scotland..so i cant really get my hands on stuff from overseas..cheers wink.gif