Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spawnraven

Any Malaysians Here?

Hi everyone, i'am new to acne.org and after reading about dan's regime, i though i'd give it a go.

Problem is i'am not too sure on what product to get? would Oxy do?

Hopefully there are as many malaysians as there are singaporeans around :D

Im a Malaysian. I think you could try Oxy :think: , but I cant find any 2.5% Bp. Oxy only offers 5% or 10% bp. i'm currently using tea tree oil as my cleanser and oxy 5% bp. im still finding for a good moisturiser and I cant find cetaphil here.

Hei, so nice to see some Malaysian here. Im now using the "Benzac 2.5"(Galderma) from

Vitacare which can find at midvalley(inside carefour) & klcc, almost RM24 per tube, can use

almost one month. I usually buy it from Primahealth midvalley which is cheaper but they had

stopped their business few month ago (dny?). For the lotion & cleanser, i think Cetaphill would

be the best in value & performance, also can find at the above place.

hullo!! woot! yeah glad to see some Malaysians eventhough not many. BP is a bit hard to find here especially the 2.5% but I found PanOxyl which has 2.5, 5 and 10%. The 2.5 is about RM15 for a 40g tube. I think its lot cheaper than Oxy. Guardians and any other big pharmacies selling it. But BP smell is terrible i think, keep wanting to throw up whenever i slop it all over my face. Now trying natural remedies which are brilliant! Good luck all!! :rolleyes:

Cheers!

hey malaysians! as for cetaphil.....i got my CLEANSER from a dermatologist. so i guess u can try asking one for a MOISTURISER.....

For Cetaphil cleanser, you can easily find it in Caring Pharmacy http://www.caring2u.com.my/cp/

For 2.5% of BP,you can try the brand PanOxyl. Sometimes, it sold out in Watson or Guardian. I am using Neutrogena On the Spot which bought from Singapore, Malaysia doesn't have.

For retinoid, so far i can only get Differin on Caring Pharmacy. Too bad i cant find Retin-A Micro on few pharmacy outlet, they only have Retin-A.

Has anyone shipped Dan's BP over to Malaysia before? 2.5 BP is so hard to find in Penang.

hii, singaporean here.. how much does panoxyl cost around over here at guardian/watsons? Is it okay if I use clean and clear oil-free cleanser along with it.. i haven't find a suitable moisturizer though.. any suggestion?

I got my PanOxyl for RM16.90 in KL

I've only used Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 before so I can't really offer any good suggestions for that.

I got my PanOxyl for RM16.90 in KL

I've only used Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 before so I can't really offer any good suggestions for that.

I've heard quite a bit of bad remarks about PanOxyl though. Do you skip Dan's BP to S'pore? does it cost a lot?

I've heard quite a bit of bad remarks about PanOxyl though. Do you skip Dan's BP to S'pore? does it cost a lot?

Hey.. Another Malaysian here.. I'm in New York now.. Studying..

I might try Dan's product..

Actually am still wondering which product to use..

1) Dan's product

2) Sensiclear

3) Triclear

4) Proactiv

Decisions decisions decisions.... *sigh*

Another M'sian here! ;)

I am new on using this regimen.

Almost a week now but I already notice the improvement.

I had to use Oxy 5%BP. Hu....Quit expensive for me.

10 ml for RM5.40.

Hu...I mean, those little cute tube only last for what...

A week probably?

Huhu....But I don't care though...

It's all worth it. :D

Hi everyone, i'am new to acne.org and after reading about dan's regime, i though i'd give it a go.

Problem is i'am not too sure on what product to get? would Oxy do?

Hopefully there are as many malaysians as there are singaporeans around :D

Yep! I am.

Live in England though. I've used oxy on the spot and it hasnt been too great..i'm currently looking into using lemon juice, i'm going to try it tonight.

I am Malaysian currently staying in Japan. I have severe cystic acne. I started using DKR a month ago, I almost gave up two weeks after using the regimen coz that was the time when I had a break out. But, I resumed the regimen at week 3 and now I am at week 4 now. I think the regimen does help to keep my active cystic acne under control. I just placed my order for the 16oz treatment and jojoba oil (I hope jojoba oil + moisturizer could help with the flakiness that I am having). I will keep using DKR for another 2 months and will keep you guys posted with my results. Now, I have 4 to 5 active cystic acne left on my face. I am sure that my face will still break out because my face is very oily, I just hope that by continuing using DKR, there would be less cystic acne on my face. Cystic acne is really hard to get rid of. I actually calculate the period from the growth of a new cystic acne to the full extraction of it, and for my case, it takes about 4-5 weeks, some even can stay on my face for as long as 3 months.

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member here. I first found out about this website about one year ago but just registered today. I'm Malaysian currently living in Australia.

I had severe acne when I was a teen. I say severe because I didn't see anyone in my school or my family having the same problem. That's how bad it was.

Acnes have probably caused my hormones to be tunggang terbalik. Or maybe it's the other way round :rolleyes:.

Now I'm in mid 20's. I have less acnes than before but still trying to solutions for my skin problems.

Oh ya have you guys heard or tried MIOR soap? I started using it few weeks ago.

Just thought of sharing my feedbacks on this soap with you.

Visit my blog when you're free. I'm writing in Malay. Ta

Hey guys, I'm new here and just discovered acne.org from another board. I'm gonna try Dan's regimen but I'll be using products that I can find here like:

Cetaphil cleanser

Panoxyl BP

Cetaphil moisturiser

But I have to ask you, when you use his regimen and then you go out, does your face get oily really fast? I tend to sweat a lot, so I don't think it's practical for me to follow his regimen before going out. Thoughts?

yay i''m a malaysian dont ya guys out there miss those ais kacang ,nasi lemak ,pisang goreng ,char koay teow . back here in malaysia the laksa and rojak

one more from malaysia. have been trying to look for 2.5% BP but it's like searching for a needle in a haystack. going to try Vitacare as someone in this thread suggested. Any other places in KL you know of? pls recommend!

Hmm, I have a BIG question. I live in Malaysia and I wonder what products you guys can recommend for me?

Cleansers:

Eucerin: (1-5)

Oxy: (1-5)

Neutregena: (1-5)

Clean and clear: (1-5)

Others; Please state (1-5)

Which one you recommend:

Toners:

Clearasil: (1-5)

Eucerin: (1-5)

Neutregena: (1-5)

Others: Please state (1-5)

Which one you recommend:

\

Acne clearing cream: (BP or SA)

Clearasil on the spot: (1-5)

Oxy 5: (1-5)

Oxy 10: (1-5)

Tea tree oil (Aiken, etc): (1-5)

T3: (1-5)

Clean and clear: (1-5)

Which one you recommend:

Thats all! Fill up the form I'm real curious, and is cetaphil good?

O yeah, WHERE THE TELL DO YOU GET JOJOBA OIL IN MALAYSIA?

Thanks =)

Please state any other additional advice\your own experience